Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 27

At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra Rose and Skye we’re having coffee together when the maid came into the room with Juanita. “Juanita,Why are you here “Skye ask “Grandmother,It’s good to see you,Would you like to stay for breakfast “Sierra Rose ask “Sierra Rose,What lovely manner you have! You must not get them from you're mother “Juanita said “Juanita “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the room., “Mother,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “Well it seems only Sierra Rose is the one with manners today,She invite me to stay for breakfast”Juanita said “Of course you can stay “Lorenzo said “I just wanted to check on my family “Juanita said as the maid came into the room..”Breakfast is ready”The maid said Sierra Rose push herself into the dining room follow by her parents and Grandmother..”Lorenzo and Skye,You have fixed you're marriage “Juanita ask “We are working on it”Lorenzo said “Good,You both belonged together “Juanita said “What’s wrong with you're marriage “Sierra Rose ask “Just a little rough patch “Lorenzo said “Sierra Rose,You look like you’re doing well”Juanita said “I remember my past”Sierra Rose said “That’s good ,You are a Alcazar,You our like Lorenzo you’re father,Not Luis,You’re Strong and stubborn and a fighter,Like both you're parents “Juanita said “Thanks you Grandmother “Sierra Rose said “Thanks Juanita “Skye said “I mean that,Skye you our a great wife to Lorenzo you understand this lifestyle,I do hope you both work it out,Now I have to go,Thanks for breakfast “Juanita said “Mother,Do you want me to,walk you out “Lorenzo ask “No Thanks “Juanita said she left..”Lorenzo,You’re Mother “Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “We sure go to the hospital “Skye said they left..

At Lila Rae/Ian-Lila Rae was having breakfast with her daughter and Fiancée . “Mother called me last night,Skye Rose Remember Her past It’s like a miracle and Mother has moved back to the house,Daddy want to work things out”Lila Rae said “That’s great “Ian said “Yes! I’m so happy about Aunt Sierra Rose “Grace said “I know you are,You always been close with Sierra Rose “Lila Rae said “Yes”Grace said

At Ric/Kate-Katie was packed a bag when Ric came into the room.”Ric,Here a list of things you need to do before our wedding tonight “Katie said “It’s going to be perfect,All my children will be their”Ric said “Yes”Katie said “Katie,You know that I love you only,I have let Skye go “Ric said “I know you have “Katie said as Mallory came into the room wearing a dress. “Mallory you look perfect “Ric said “Yes you do”Katie said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment