Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 22

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 22”
At ELQ-AJ and AJ Jr and Ned and Tracy and Dillon and Skye and Monica and Alan we’re there “I have some news,My son wants to work here with me”AJ said “AJ Jr that’s wonderful,let vote on it”Alan said “All in flavor of AJ Jr working here “AJ said everyone voted for it expected Tracy. “You don’t have any experiment in running a company “Tracy said “AJ jr can learn on the job,You’re in”Ned said “Thanks , I will not let this family down “AJ Jr said “We know that”Monica said “It’s wonderful to have you on board”Alan said “Yes it is”Skye said as Skye photos rang it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo “Skye said “Skye,Our daughter needs you “Lorenzo said “I’ll be right their “Skye said she hang up the phone. “Are we done”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said

At The Cassadine office-Spencer Jr was in the office when Jax came into the office, “Jax,I’m glad you’re here ,I need you're help in taking my family company back on top”Spencer Jr said “I’m listening “Jax said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was waiting for Skye who came into the room. “Skye,Thanks for coming,Sierra Rose is on her period and she doesn’t remember how to take care of it and she will not let me help her “Lorenzo said “I will go help Sierra Rose “Skye said she left the room.

Sierra Rose room-Sierra Rose was in her bathroom when Skye came in.”Sierra Rose,Mother is here to help you”Skye said she help Sierra Rose put on a pad. “Mother”Sierra Rose said

Lorenzo was having a drink when Skye came back into the room. “Is Sierra Rose Alright “Lorenzo ask “Yes,When is the nurse coming back “Skye ask ‘I don’t know,Skye maybe we sure ask the doctor to give Sierra Rose a hysterectomy “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,I don’t think that necessarily ,Sierra Rose has been thought a lot “Skye said “She can’t take care of a baby,The children go to there friends every weekend “Lorenzo said “The accident took so much from Sierra Rose “Skye said “Yes it did”Lorenzo said “Why doesn’t Sierra Rose stay with me,Awhile she on it”Skye ask “Sure,I’ll help Sierra Rose packing “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment