Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 9

All The Love We Give Time Changed Are Changed Part 6 Ch 9”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Sierra Rose we’re in the den.”Mother,When is Grayson coming “Sierra Rose ask “Soon”Skye said as Richard came into the room with flowers.”Richard “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose , I brought you some flowers and some for mother”Richard said “Thanks Richard “Skye said “Yes they are beautiful “Sierra Rose said as Lorenzo came into the room. “Richard,It’s good to see you “Lorenzo said “You too”Richard said “I should check on my children “Sierra Rose said “I will push you “Lorenzo said they left.”Mother,How is everything “Richard ask “It’s still hard taking care of you're sister “Skye said “Maybe you and Lorenzo sure take a vacation and I can watch Sierra Rose “Richard ask “Maybe,I just wish we could get Sierra Rose a job or something “Skye said “Yea,I’m here if you need me “Richard said “Thanks “Skye said Richard left,,

Bliss was in her room in bed sleeping and Sierra Rose came by and watching her.,”I’m not a good mother “Sierra Rose said “Yes you are a good mother “Lorenzo said “No I can’t do anything,Where Grayson “Sierra Rose ask “His on his way,Let’s get you in bed “Lorenzo said he push Sierra Rose to her room that they made for her that was downstairs,,”This isn’t the room I grown up in”Sierra Rose ask “No,It’s a new room just for you “Lorenzo said the nurse came into the room and help Sierra Rose get ready for bed and Lorenzo left.

Skye and Lorenzo bedroom-Skye was taking off her earrings when Lorenzo came behind her and pull her into his arms..”I Love You Skye,If anyone took you from me I would kill them”Lorenzo said he kiss her neck and then Skye turns around and look at Lorenzo. “If you ever betrayed me ,I couldn’t take it “Lorenzo said he kiss Skye and went into the bathroom and Skye wipe her lips she was worrying wondering if Lorenzo know her secrets. Lorenzo came back into the room and went by Skye and pulled her into a kiss and they made love but it was rough then before.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment