Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 8

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 8”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo had just finished dinner with their family and Skye and Lorenzo went into the den and Lorenzo poured himself a drink.”Do you want anything “Lorenzo ask “No Thanks “Skye said “How was ElQ today “Lorenzo ask “The Same”Skye said as she lied.,Lorenzo came by Skye and look at her and touch her face.”Lorenzo,Is everything okay with work “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he thought something was going on with Skye,He didn’t believe she was at ELQ..Sierra wheel herself into the den. “Sorry,I just want some water “Sierra Rose said “It’s okay. Sierra Rose,I want to show you something “Lorenzo said he push Sierra Rose to a table that she could reach and had drinks that she like on it.”This table has everything you like to drink and you can reach”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy “Sierra Rose said “I have to make a phone call”Lorenzo said he went into his office.

Lorenzo went into his office and made a phone call.”I want you to follow my wife tomorrow and report to me as soon as you can “Lorenzo said he hang up the phone he thought maybe Skye was having an affair.

At Ric office-Ric was in his office when Jax came into the office.”Have you found the evidence on Lorenzo? Jax ask “No,I don’t think we will fine it,I’m sorry but I’m keeping a eye on Lorenzo “Ric said “You better get something on him,I want to destroy him”Jax said “I understand that you are angry,Lorenzo took you from you're family but don’t do anything soon Lorenzo will do something “Ric said “I will”Jax said and left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment