Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 10

All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 Ch 10”
“Finding The Truth”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo and Sierra Rose were having coffee together.”We have a dinner tonight at the Quartermaine mansion “Skye said “That sounds nice “Sierra Rose said “Yes it is,I need to go to ElQ “Skye said “You Work Mother “Sierra Rose ask “Yes”Skye said “I need a job”Sierra Rose said “You don’t need to work,You’re a heiress “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy “Sierra Rose said as a young man came into the room.,”Hello Mother “CJ said he came every Wednesday morning to spend time with Sierra Rose.”You’re my son”Sierra Rose ask as CJ came by Sierra Rose. “Yes, I’m you're son”CJ said Sierra Rose was thinking about it,,”Yes,With Cal Barrington “Sierra Rose said “Yes Mother, I thought we could go for some tea and take a walk “CJ said “You mean a stroll,I can’t walk “Sierra Rose said “It’s okay,So are you ready to leave “CJ ask “I need my purse “Sierra Rose said it was on the table and Lorenzo handed it to her. “Do I have money “Sierra Rose ask “Yes”Lorenzo said he pull out Sierra Rose wallet and show her the credit card and cash like he did every morning, “It’s all here”Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy,I guess I’m ready “Sierra Rose said Skye handle her a wrap. “Take this it’s cold outside “Skye said “Thanks Mother “Sierra Rose said CJ and Sierra Rose left..”Skye,I know it’s hard take care of Sierra Rose But what else can we do”Lorenzo said “Sierra Rose can be on her own ,We could have staff for her “Skye said “Before this we wanted Sierra Rose to live with us”Lorenzo said “Yes it’s just hard”Skye said “Yes it is,I wish I could save Sierra Rose “Lorenzo said “Me too,I sure go “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo on the lips. “Last night was wonderful “Lorenzo said he touch Skye hair.” Yes it was different “Skye said “Bad different or good different “Lorenzo ask “Good”Skye said “I love you Skye,You’re my soulmate “Lorenzo said “You’re mine too”Skye said and left..

Lorenzo pour a drink he was hoping he was wrong about Skye cheating when his man came into the room. “Have someone followed my wife “Lorenzo said “Yes sir”He said

On the Docks-A Woman was on the docks “Time to get my revenge “She said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment