Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 6

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 ch 6”
At Lorenzo coffee shop-Lorenzo opening a coffee shop to look like a legit businessman.Lorenzo was at his desk looking at paperwork when Juanita came into the office.,”Mother,Why are you here “Lorenzo ask “We have a problem,Frank Smith Jr son is on his way to town”Juanita said “Well this isn’t good”Lorenzo said “No,You need to deal with this “Juanita said “I will handle it Mother “Lorenzo said “Good,How is my granddaughter “Juanita ask “Sierra Rose is still the same as ever “Lorenzo said “I know it’s hard to deal with this “Juanita said “She my daughter and I love her “Lorenzo said “We all Do”Juanita said “Yes,Mother don’t worry about Frank Smith son I will handle it”Lorenzo said ‘I know you will “Juanita said

At High tea-Sierra Rose and Grace we’re having high tea..”The Tea is good “Sierra Rose said “Yes it is,Aunt Sierra Rose,I have some news,I decided to be a doctor “Grace said “That’s wonderful ,You’re Mother and father must be happy about it”Sierra Rose said “Yes,I’m sure they will be,I love you “Grace said “I love you too”Sierra Rose said

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was watching a movie with Lorenzo The 3 Who was one year old now when there was a knock on the door it was Skye.”Alexis,I’m here to pick up our grandson “Skye said “Yes come in”Alexis said they were still sharing Lorenzo the 3.. “Nana”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,Did you have fun with Grandmother “Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo,You be good for Nana and Papa and I will see you soon “Alexis said “I will “Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment