Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 11

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 Ch 11”
At Cal-Cal was waiting for CJ and Sierra Rose to come he had been trying to get close to Sierra Rose again but Lorenzo kept stopping it, the maid brought in a tray of tea and snacks when CJ push Sierra Rose into the room.”Sierra Rose ,You look lovely as always “Cal said “Thanks,Why are we here”Sierra Rose ask “We are having tea”CJ said “Yes,I have all you're favorite tea snacks “Cal said “Thanks,That’s very nice of you “Sierra Rose said ‘You’re Welcome “Cal said “How’s business “Sierra Rose ask “Good “Cal said he was lying he lost a lot of money in a bad deal..

At Jax-Jax was at home when Skye came into the room.”Skye,I didn’t think you would be here this early “Jax said “I can’t stay long,I think Lorenzo know about us”Skye said “Are you sure”Jax ask “Not positive but it’s not good if Lorenzo Find out,He could come after you”Skye said “I will not let anyone hurt me anymore ,Skye this isn’t just an affair for me ,We have a history together “Jax said “Yes we do,Bad and good “Skye said “Sometimes I think if Brenda never came back we could of been happy “Jax said “Yes we could of”Skye said “Maybe this is our time “Jax said they share a kiss as someone took a picture of them.

At The Quartermaine hotel-Ned and Olivia and Kristina we’re having breakfast together. “How is the baby “Ned ask “Good ,I just wish that Tommy was here to help me raise this baby”Kristina said “I know it’s different but we are here for you”Olivia said “Thanks “Kristina said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment