Sunday, December 29, 2019

All The Love We Give Time Changed Part 6 Ch 21

“All The Love We Give Time Are Changed Part 6 Ch 21”
At ElQ-AJ office-AJ was in his office when AJ Jr came into the office, “Son,It’s good to see you ,Do you need anything “AJ ask “Yes,I want to work here”AJ jr said “You want to work here? Son I’m so glad that you want to work with me,I miss working with you're brother,I know you will be great at this”AJ said “Thanks,Do we have to vote on it “AJ Jr ask “Yes,I’m sure you will get a job here “AJ Said “I hope so”AJ Jr said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Skye was sitting at the bar when Ava came into the dining room.”Skye ,Is everything okay “Ava ask “No,I had an affair with Jax and Lorenzo found out “Skye said “Oh no,This isn’t good”Ava said “No it’s not,I’m worrying about Lorenzo,He keep shutting me out and pushing me away,Today I walk in on him here having breakfast with our daughter and a woman he just met “Skye said “Skye,Lorenzo love you and you both will get passed it”Ava said “I hope so,How’s The company”Skye ask “It’s going great “Ava said “Good”Skye said as her phone rang it was AJ,” I will be right their “Skye said and hang up the phone. “Emergency meeting at ElQ ,Ava thanks for the advice “Skye said “Anytime “Ava said

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was having a meeting with Julian.”Frank Smith Jr son will be here tomorrow,So What the plan”Julian ask “If we have to ,We will take him out”Lorenzo said “I agree he may have to be deal with Julian said “Yes,Have you heard from Faith”Lorenzo ask “No it’s nice that she moved to The Uk”Julian said “Yes it is,It’s just us that run this town”Lorenzo said as Sierra Rose came into the room..”Daddy “Sierra Rose said “Sierra Rose ,I’m talking to you're uncle Julian “Lorenzo said “Daddy,I need help “Sierra Rose said “With what”Lorenzo ask “I’m bleeding “Sierra Rose said “Where “Lorenzo ask then he thought about it. “Oh”Lorenzo said “I don’t know what to do”Sierra Rose said “I can call Alexis “Julian said “No ,I want Mother “Sierra Rose said “I’ll call her”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment