Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 23~ “Aftermath”


At Carly’s~ Morgan and Carly came in. “Morgan it’s so good to have you home I’m sorry I believe you were dead”Carly said “It’s okay Mother”Morgan said “No it’s not and Alistair will pay for what he did to you “Carly said “I’m more worry about Caprice”Morgan said “I wish you didn’t fall in love with her”Carly said “Mother”Morgan said “Sorry”Carly said there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie. “Morgan I’m so glad your back”Bobbie said “I miss you to Grandmother”Morgan said
At Caprice/Alistair~ “Alistair and Caprice came in. “Caprice was still in shock about Morgan coming home and what Alistair did. “Why don't I have the cook make you something to eat you didn’t eat anything tonight”, I’m sorry about your party it wasn’t how I wanted it”Alistair said “Where is the self-portrait of me”Caprice ask Alistair came close to Caprice. “Do you really think I’m going to allow a self-portrait of you that your ex did in our house? “No we will have someone else make a new one”Alistair said “I’m going to check on the girls”Caprice said she went upstairs.
At Laura~ Lucky was there. “We will make sure Stavros stay away from you”Lucky said “I don’t think I have to worry about Stavors anymore he love Caprice”Laura said “Yea, Is it true about Nikolas”Lucky ask “Yes”Laura said
At Blair~ “Blair was looking at a list of mental hospital that Althea and her mother were in. one of them was one in London. “No”Blair said

No comments:

Post a Comment