Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 28



At General Hospital~ Alan room~ Monica was by Alan bedside who was wake. “Alan.. I’m glad you're alright... I can’t lose you”Monica said “You will never lose me”Alan said “Did you find Skye”Monica ask “No.. It was fault lean.. I don’t think Skye is alive”Alan said “Alan.. I found something in Dr Drake's office”Monica said “What did you find”Alan ask as Emily and AJ came in. “Father. We our glad you're okay.. We love you”AJ said “Yes we do.. You can’t leave us again”Emily said “No you can’t”Tracy said as she came in. “I love you all and I will not leave you”Alan said “What are you and Lorenzo up to”AJ ask “We just had to take care of something that’s all”Alan said

Lorenzo ‘s room~Lorenzo was in bed when Genevieve and Skylar and Luis came in. “Daddy.. We our glad you're okay”Skylar said “Yes we our..What is going on”Genevieve ask “It’s nothing”Lorenzo said “Why did you and Grandfather have to go out of town”Genevieve ask “It was nothing”Lorenzo said “Daddy... I know you feel lose right now without mother but we our here for you.. You're not alone”Genevieve said she took her father hand. “Thank you.. I know I’m not alone”Lorenzo said “Good.. We need you”Genevieve said “Thank you.. How is Alan”Lorenzo ask “His fine”Genevieve said “Good.. I need to get some slept”Lorenzo said as Liz came in. “His right.. Lorenzo needs to rest”Liz said “Alright.. We will go”Luis said the children left. “Liz.. Were you with Dr Drake when Skye died”Lorenzo ask “No I wasn’t in the room.. There was no nurse in the room just Dr Drake we had to deal with victim of the car crash it was a ten car crash”Liz said “I remember so it was just Dr Drake and my wife”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Liz said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

At Alan room~ Alan was in bed alone with Monica.. “So what did you find out”Alan ask “Dr Drake was the doctor who also work on Anastasia Cassadine the doctor and Alexis daughter remember her”Monica ask “Yes.. Why what did you find out”Alan ask “She alive”Monica said “What.. What is going on here”Alan ask “I don’t know”Monica said “You sure of seen the look on Lorenzo face when we could not find Skye it killed him all over again and me”Alan said “I know and it could be a long shot but you have to fine Skye if she alive she needs to come home”Monica said “Yes.. She does.. Lorenzo doesn't think we sure tell the rest of the family”Alan said “His right..Tracy figure it out”Monica said “No”Alan said “I don’t think she will say anything”Monica said “She better not”Alan said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment