Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 27



At General Hospital~ Monica was by the nurse station when Dr Drake came by. “Dr Quartermaine.. I would like to talk to you about my job”Dr Drake said “Dr Drake. I don’t think you will get you're job back you can’t just go cremated patient's body without asking the family”Dr Quartermaine said “I know but you know that this hospital can’t afford to lose me”Dr Drake said “Really... You think that”Monica ask as Lorenzo and Alan came in on a scratch. “Alan.. No you can’t leave me”Monica said as Robin came by. “I will work on Alan”Robin said “Thanks.. I will take care of Lorenzo”Monica said Liz came by.. “I will call the family’s”Liz said “Thank you”Monica said”Dr Quartermaine”Dr Drake said “No Dr Drake you can’t practice here”Monica said Dr Drake left as his phone rang.

Alan’s room~Alan was laying on the bed and Robin was take care of him and trying to stop the blood that was coming out.. “Skye”Alan said “Alan... It’s me.. I’m going to take care of you”Robin said “Thank you”Alan said

Lorenzo room~Lorenzo was laying on the bed and he had cuts on his head and his arms.. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. I’m going to take care of you”Monica said

In the hallway~Skylar and Genevieve and Luis and Rae and Tracy and Ned and AJ came in. “Any news on Daddy and Grandfather”Genevieve ask “No.. Not yet”Liz said “What were Alan and Lorenzo doing on a jet anyway”Rae ask “I don’t know.. I just hope they are both fine”Skylar said “Me too”Rae said “Alan better make it”Tracy said

Monica and Robin came out..”How is Alan”Tracy ask “Alan and Lorenzo are fine....They both just had some cuts and we got the bleeding to stop”Monica said”Good...Can we see our father”Luis ask “Yes”Monica said “What where Dad and Lorenzo doing on a jet”AJ ask “I don’t know”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment