Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 29




At The Haunted Star~ Luke was by the bar having a drink when Genevieve came in. “Can you pour me one”Genevieve ask “I thought you could not drink”Luke said “I don’t care. My father was in a plane crash today he almost died”Genevieve said Luke pour her a drink of brandy. “I’m sorry is Lorenzo okay”Luke ask “Yes.. Thank God and Grandfather did too”Genevieve said “Alan and Lorenzo were in a plane together”Luke ask “Yes.. I don’t get why or where they were going”Genevieve said “Who knows”Luke said “This place is start to look nice..Genevieve said she got up and look around. “Thanks to you”Luke said “Yes..Thank you for let me do this. I need a new projects beside my work and my children”Genevieve said “I’m glad”Luke said Genevieve got closer to Luke and they share a kiss. “This is wrong.. You're older and you and my mother share a past”Genevieve said “I like them young”Luke said “It has been a long time for me.. I’m not ready for love”Genevieve said “Who say anything about love”Luke ask “So we our on the same page.. Just some fun sex”Genevieve ask “Yes”Luke said they share a kiss and went to a room and had sex.

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Nikolas-Alexander had just finish up a business meeting and got up and ran into a woman. “Sorry about that”Nikolas-Alexander said “It’s okay”The woman said “Nikolas-Alexander Cassadine”He said “Layla Spencer”She said “Are you new in town”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes I’m”Layla said “Nice too meet you.. I hope you enjoy this town”Nikolas-Alexander said “Thank you.. My mother is from this town ..We just move back”Layla said “Who you're mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Lulu Spencer”Layla said “Oh.. Well I sure go”Nikolas-Alexander said and left. Layla look at him and like him.

At The Haunted Star~Luke and Genevieve were in bed.. “I sure go”Genevieve said she was embarrassed by this and got up and put on her dress. “Why are you so embarrassed by this.. We did nothing wrong”Luke said as he got up. “You and my mother had a thing oh and you and Tracy too”Genevieve said she put her hands on her head. “I’m going to need a lot of therapy”Genevieve said “Genevieve. You don’t need help but if you just want us to be friends we can be friends”Luke said “Yes Friends”Genevieve said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment