Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 38



At General Hospital~Dr Collin office~ Genevieve was their talking to Dr Collins.. “Dr Collins thanks for seeing me..I need a lot of help”Genevieve said “Okay..What is it”Dr Collins ask “ I slept with man that my mother and Aunt Tracy both share once.. Luke Spencer.. Oh Dr Collins.. I’m sick”Genevieve said “No you're not sick..How did this happened”Dr Collin ask “Luke and I are working on reopening the haunted star in honor of my mother and we got so close and then I was so worry about losing Daddy when he was in the plane crash that we slept together..”Genevieve said “I think it was just comfortable for you that’s all .. You are not sick”Dr Collin said “Even though his so much older”Genevieve ask “Yes”Dr Collin said “Thank you”Genevieve said “Is their anything else you want to talk about”Dr Collins ask “You want me to talk about Alexander and our baby don’t you”Genevieve ask “You need to talk about it”Dr Collins said “I still love Alexander but their are somethings I can’t get over and it’s not just the baby.. Maybe Alexander and I our just not meant to be”Genevieve said “What if you both come to see me”Dr Collin ask “I don’t know.. Maybe..”Genevieve said “Do you want to give it another try with Alexander”Dr Collin ask “I love Alexander and that will never chance.. And we have children together but I don’t think we can give it another try and I like being single.. I never have been before”Genevieve said “I get that..Now the baby”Dr Collin said “Please Dr Collins I don’t want to talk about the baby... I would be 3 months pregnant now.. I keep wonder if what sex the baby would be.. What name would I pick out... I still have some baby things around the house”Genevieve said “You need to heal and deal with you're lose..I’m glad you came to me”Dr Collin said “Me too”Genevieve said “You sure come back again.. We can talk about you're mother”Dr Collin said “Sure”Genevieve said

At Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was upstairs in his bedroom putting the truck away and then went downstairs as one of his man came in.. “I want you to get the jet ready again on Saturday I’m going to Switzerland my in laws”Lorenzo said “Yes sir”The man said “Also .. I need a PI”Lorenzo said “Yes sir..The man said “Not Felicia Jones.. I don’t trust her”Lorenzo said The man left.

At Alexander office~Alexander was working when Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Nikolas-Alexander.. I’m glad you're here”Alexander said “Father...Are we relative to Lulu Spencer”Nikolas-Alexander ask “Yes..That’s my father half sister..Why”Alexander ask “That’s Layla mother.. I really like her but I guess we can only be friends”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes I’m sorry”Alexander said “It’s okay.. How did it go with mother”Nikolas-Alexander ask “You're mother a stubborn woman”Alexander said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment