Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 37



At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan and Rae and AJ and Lorenzo finish looking through all of Skye belongs.. “I’m beginning to think we need to go to Switzerland”Lorenzo said “I think so too”Alan said “I will go after this Haunted Star opening that Genevieve is doing”Lorenzo said “I want to go with you”Rae said “Me too”Alan said “Alright..Thank you for you're support”Lorenzo said “I just wish we support you and Skye when she was here”Rae said “Me too”Alan said “I know we had a lot we had to get past”Lorenzo said “Yes we did”Alan said “Lorenzo..Thanks for let me come”AJ said “You're welcome. I will see you at the opening”Lorenzo said he took the turk and left. “AJ..Are you okay”Alan ask “I just hope we find Skye”AJ said “Me too Son”Alan said “We will fine Skye”Rae said and left.

At The Quartermaine Hotel~Layla and Nikolas-Alexander were still there and having coffee when Lulu came by.. “Mother..I want you to me my friend Nikolas-Alexander. My mother Lulu”Layla said “You're Alexander Grandson aren’t you”Lulu ask “Yes..Why”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I thought he was you're father”Layla ask “It’s a long story”Nikolas-Alexander said “Nikolas is my half-brother”Lulu said “Oh so in way we our relative ”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes we our”Lulu said “We can still be friends”Layla said “Yes we can.. I have to go..It’s been nice”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes it has”Layla said Nikolas-Alexander put money on the table and left as Lulu sit down.. “Are we really family”Layla ask “Yes.. His mother Bianca was Nikolas Granddaughter”Lulu said “Oh. His just perfect”Layla said “Yes and a prince”Lulu said as Nikolas came by. “Nikolas.. I want you to meet my daughter Layla”Lulu said “Layla nice to meet you”Nikolas said “You too”Layla said”She just had lunch with you're great-Grandson Nikolas-Alexander”Lulu said “Good.. He needs friends”Nikolas said “Thank you.. His a good man”Layla said “Yes he is”Nikolas said

At General Hospital~ Monica was by the nurse station when Emily came in. “Hi Mom”Emily said “Emily are you okay”Monica ask “No.. I just saw Nikolas”Emily said “I wish you both could fix things.. Marriage isn’t easy”Monica said “I know it’s just that after Victor death Nikolas went to that dark place.He will not even talk to Alexander at all”Emily said “I’m sorry... Nikolas sure talk to Dr Collins”Monica said “I want to go with him but Nikolas would not heard it”Emily said “Oh baby”Monica said “I’m just glad I have my work”Emily said “Yes it will help”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment