Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 3 ch 39



At Genevieve ~Sunday Rose was study when Lorenzo came in. “Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “Papa.. I’m glad you're okay”Sunday Rose said “Thanks.. Where is you're mother”Lorenzo ask “Mother is out”Sunday Rose said “Oh.. I will wait then”Lorenzo said he went by the bar and open the jar and smell it was water.. “Do you want anything”Sunday Rose ask “No it’s okay”Lorenzo said as Genevieve came in with bags in her hand.. “Sunday Rose..Daddy why are you here”Genevieve ask “We need to talk”Lorenzo said “I will go check on dinner”Sunday Rose said and left. “Daddy..What is it”Genevieve ask “What is the reopening of the haunted Star about”Lorenzo ask “You will find out..I do hope you come”Genevieve said “I will”Lorenzo said “Good..Do you want to stay for dinner”Genevieve ask “Sure..”Lorenzo said “Good”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came back in. “Daddy... Is going to join us”Genevieve said “Good.Dinner is ready”Sunday Rose said they left.

At Alexander office~Alexander was working when Nikolas came in. “What do you want”Alexander ask “Why did you just steal another deal I wanted”Nikolas ask”Because I could.. Now you have nothing father.. You're all alone.. I have the empire and you're company is nothing and Mother is not with you”Alexander said “You don’t have the woman you want either”Nikolas said “For now.. I will win over Genevieve”Alexander said “Really..Nikolas said “Father. You sure go”Alexander said “The reason I’m upset with you for killing you're brother is because I want to save him”Nikolas said “Victor wasn’t worth saving”Alexander said Nikolas left and Alexander open a draw and pull out a piece of paper. “Oh Genevieve I hope you will understand”Alexander said he pull the paper by his heart.

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Lorenzo and Sunday Rose had just finished dinner.. “This was nice.. I need it”Lorenzo said he got up.. “I have to go now”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the head. And left. “Mother.Are you okay”Sunday Rose ask “I’m worry about Daddy..Something is going on.. The trip he took with Grandfather”Genevieve said “Maybe it’s not that bad”Sunday Rose said “I hope so”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment