Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 12



At Genevieve~Sunday Rose came in.. “Mother! Sunday Rose yelled and saw her white now pink dress that was on the chair.. “No! Mother”Sunday Rose yelled as Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Mother..What is going on..What did you do to my dress!! Sunday Rose yelled “I’m sorry.. I wash it with you're pink bra”Genevieve said “Oh Mother.. You can’t do this.. We need a maid..What I’m going to wear tonight on my date with Matthew”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. You will find something”Lorenzo said “Yes.. Papa”Sunday Rose said she went upstairs.. “Oh I mess up”Genevieve said “You're human it’s allow”Skye said as Susan came in. “Who are you”Genevieve ask “Genevieve.. I’m Susan Webber and I’m you're new nurse”Susan said “My nurse”Genevieve said “I will show you a room”Skye said Susan went upstairs with Skye.. “Daddy”Genevieve said Lorenzo went by Genevieve and put his hands on her face. “Genevieve..Please let this nurse stay you can’t do it all by yourself it’s okay to have help.. I can’t do this”Lorenzo said “Fine.. For now she can stay”Genevieve said “Good. I hire maids too”Lorenzo said “Fine”Genevieve said as Skye came back down. “Susan is setting in”Skye said “Good”Lorenzo said “Did you know that Alexander drop the custody case? Daddy Did you do anything with it”Genevieve ask “No”Lorenzo lied.. “I’m glad you did”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. Now rest and take you're pills”Lorenzo said “Alright.. I will see you tomorrow”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo left. As Sunday Rose came in... “Mother.. I’m sorry”Sunday Rose said “Me too. I just want to be a perfect mother to you”Genevieve said “You are perfect..Now how do I look”Sunday Rose ask she was wearing a yellow dress. “You look great..Sunday Rose have you had sex yet”Genevieve ask “Not yet”Sunday Rose said “Be careful don’t let him press you”Genevieve said “I will not”Sunday Rose said and left.

At The Quartermaine hotel ~Lorenzo and Skye sit at the bar..”Oh Skye.. Some of this is my fault..When we thought you were dead I just stay home and drink Genevieve would come to our house and bring me food each night and we would have a fight..She keep coming back.. I wasn’t there for her”Lorenzo said “Don’t Lorenzo.. You were dealing with you're own pain and Genevieve is a adult..She was trying to take care of you the way you did..That’s why she keep coming back”Skye said “True”Lorenzo said “They took so much from us”Skye said “Not anymore”Lorenzo said “I been thinking of seeing Dr Collins.. I don’t want to talk to my mother about it”Skye said “I think that’s a good idea..”Lorenzo said “Good.. I have an appointment soon”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you”Lorenzo ask “No.. I can do this”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment