Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 11


At The Quartermaine hotel~Alexander was having lunch with Susan Webber. “I was surprised that you call me”Susan said “You were”Alexander ask “Yes..I have to ask ..Are you marry” You're still wearing you're wedding ring”Susan ask “No.. I just haven’t took it off”Alexander lied.. “Oh good.. I don’t date married men”Susan said “That’s good..My ex-wife want the divorce..”Alexander said “I’m sorry..Do you have children”Susan ask “Yes..A teenage daughter Sunday Rose and twins Skye and Lorenzo that our a year old and we have a grandson from our daughter who passed away and we raise him as our own”Alexander said “That’s very sweet.. I’m sorry about you're daughter”Susan said “Thank you.. I don’t want to talk about my ex’s anymore.. Let’s talk about you”Alexander said “I came to Port Charles to work as a nurse at General Hospital”Susan said “That’s great”Alexander said “Thank you.. I do like my job”Susan said her phone rang.. “Susan Webber.. Sure I will take it”Susan said she hang up.. “Do you have to go”Alexander ask “No.. I just got a job to be a home nurse”Susan said “That’s good”Alexander said

At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Skye came in with Genevieve.. “Why are we here”Genevieve ask Dr Kelly came by.. “Genevieve.. I'm glad you're here.. I need to talk to you”Dr Kelly said “Okay..Can my mother come”Genevieve ask “Sure”Dr Kelly said Skye and Genevieve and Dr Kelly left.

Lorenzo sit down on the couch he was worry when Alan came by. “Lorenzo..What is it”Alan ask “It’s Genevieve.. She not take all her pills the one that helps her memory”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Alan said “Thanks I’m worry”Lorenzo said “Is she here”Alan ask “Yes..Dr Kelly is talk to her..Skye with her”Lorenzo said “Good..We will help Genevieve”Alan said “Thank you”Lorenzo said

Dr Kelly’s office~Dr Kelly was talking to Genevieve and Skye.. “Genevieve.. You have to take all you're pills I will help you organize them”Dr Kelly said “Alright”Genevieve said “It’s important to take them all of them”Dr Kelly said “I will”Genevieve said “Have you been forget anything”Dr Kelly ask “I don’t know”Genevieve said “A little”Skye said “I have”Genevieve ask “Yes”Skye said “Genevieve. It’s important for you to have a nurse too”Dr Kelly said as Lorenzo came in. “Fine.. I will hire a nurse”Genevieve said “Good.. Is that all”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Good.. Let’s go get you some tea”Lorenzo said Genevieve and Skye and Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment