Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 13



At General Hospital~Dr Collin office~Skye was sitting down and talking to Dr Collins. “So where do I start”Skye ask “You can talk about anything”Dr Collins said “I wish she was dead the first time..Althea keeps coming back from the dead! Why can’t she just stay dead! Why does she have to keep hurting me! Yes when she stole me from my birth mother I didn’t save her marriage to Adam but she can’t hold that against me still!! She just can’t!! My husband and my children and my parents thought I was dead! And having Anastasia pass off as my dead daughter then as my daughter that went too far! Sometime I do wish I ask Lorenzo to kill them! Skye yelled “Do you feel better”Dr Collin ask “Yes, It did feel better to let it all out.. I been having a hard time get my life back together.. I don’t like go out without my husband..What if someone take me again? I know I have bodyguard but I’m scare”Skye said “That’s normal to have that trust issue with anyone and you will get it back by baby steps”Dr Collin said “True..Today is the first time I went out without Lorenzo to my appointment”Skye said “Good” Dr Collin said “Yes..I want my life back I just don’t know how”Skye said “You will get there”Dr Collin said “I never thought anyone would love me the way I wanted to be love till I meet Lorenzo.. If Lorenzo didn’t give up on me I would not be here he love me that much”Skye said “I’m glad that you found that kind of love”Dr Collin said “Thank you.. Lorenzo and I can trust each other and we don’t judge each other”Skye said “That’s good”Dr Collin said “Thanks for meeting me it help”Skye said “Good.. I think you sure come back”Dr Collin said “Me too”Skye said Skye left.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was going over the menu for tomorrow with the new maid when Susan came down. “Susan.. Have you setting in”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Mrs.Alcazar”Susan said “Good..”Genevieve said The maid left. “So do you know about my case”Genevieve ask
“Yes I do. I read you're record”Susan said “ Good.. Tomorrow we our having a family father’s day brunch here.. My family and my ex-husband will be here”Genevieve said “Alright”Susan said the nanny came in with the twins and Genevieve pick them up. “This is my twins Skye and Lorenzo.. My oldest daughter is out right now”Genevieve said “Skye and Lorenzo”Susan ask She was trying to figure out if this was Alexander ex-wife. “Yes..That’s my children name.. I name them after my parents”Genevieve said “That’s sweet”Susan said Genevieve went by the bar and pour herself some water. “So do you know anyone in town”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Susan said “That’s nice..Anyway I have a lot to do.. I work .. I was a lawyer but now I work for my aunt as her asst and I just brought a yacht”Genevieve said “That’s nice.. Did you take you're pills”Susan ask “Yes.. I just had my check up today”Genevieve said “Mrs.Alcazar.. You can trust me with you're pills”Susan said “Good”Genevieve said She turn around and pick up her wrap and put it on as Susan saw a picture of Alexander on the fireplace.. “No”Susan said “Susan..Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I just forget something”Susan said “Oh.. I will be home in a hour”Genevieve said and left.

At Matthew’s place~Sunday Rose and Matthew were kiss on the couch.. “Matthew.. I thought we were going to have dinner with you're parents’ Sunday Rose said “We will. I just want to be alone with you”Matthew said “I know I want that too.. But I’m not ready”Sunday Rose said “Again! When will you be ready! Matthew yelled Sunday Rose got up. “I’m leaving! Sunday Rose yelled “Sunday Rose.. I’m sorry”Matthew said he touch Sunday Rose arm. “No.. Let me go”Sunday Rose said she left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment