Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 14



At The Quartermaine hotel~Rae and Skye were having lunch together. “Skye.. How are you doing”Rae ask “It’s the first time I been out without Lorenzo.. It’s not easy.. I’m scare to be out that’s what they did to me”Skye said “I’m sorry baby”Rae said “I talk to Dr Collin today it help”Skye said “Good.. Are you going back”Rae ask “Yes..I’m”Skye said “Good.. You're going to get you're life back.. When you were gone I feel so lost without you thinking of all the time we lost together and John and I broke up so I jump into another relationship to a person who understood what I was going through.. I slept with Kevin”Rae said “Oh Mother.. His marry”Skye said “I know.. I do feel bad but I love Kevin”Rae said “His a little younger”Skye said “I know”Rae said “Well if that’s what make you happy...Then go for it”Skye said “Thank you”Rae said “Just watch out for Lucy”Skye said “I know”Rae said “Are you going to tell Kevin you want to be with him”Skye ask”Yes I will”Rae said “Good’ Skye said “Skye.. I never believe how much Lorenzo love you till all this”Rae said “Lorenzo is my prince”Skye said “Yes he is”Rae said she took Skye hand.. “This was nice..Do you want me to walk you home”Rae ask “No..I can do this myself”Skye said “Good”Rae said she kiss Skye on the cheek and left as AJ came by and sit down.

“AJ”Skye said “Skye.. We haven’t had time to talk alone”AJ said “No we haven’t..Thank for helping Lorenzo fine me”Skye said “It was all Lorenzo and I’m glad he found you.. I miss my better half “AJ said “I miss you too..Thanks for looking out for my children too”Skye said “Always.. We will always have each other back”AJ said “Yes.. Always.. Now I have to go”Skye said “Alright”AJ said “You sure come to Genevieve tomorrow”Skye said “I’m”AJ said “Good”Skye said Skye got up and left.

At Tea~Tea and Angel were talking.. “ I have remember that man who rape me name”Angel said “What is it”Tea ask “His name is Matthew ’Angel said “Is that all”Tea ask “Yes”Angel said “This is good”Tea said her phone rang it was Genevieve saying she didn’t feel well.. “Just take it easy.. It’s okay”Tea said and hang up the phone. “Now do you remember anything else”Tea ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment