Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 18



At Genevieve house~Everyone was there sitting down having breakfast. “Genevieve.. Everything is perfect”Skye said “Thank you Mother.. Daddy do you like the bacon”Genevieve ask “Yes I do”Lorenzo said “Good..The cook made it especially for you so have as many as you want”Genevieve said “Genevieve you're father can’t have that many”Skye said “The bacon isn’t what will kill Lorenzo”Tracy said “Tracy.. Enough”Alan said “Thanks you Daddy.. Tracy you our in my daughter house”Skye said “Alan brought it for her”Tracy said “Yes I did but you will behave”Alan said “I’m sure you didn’t miss me Tracy”Skye said “Actually.. I’m glad you're back..For my brother and you're children”Tracy said “Wow..Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome..Don’t get any ideas”Tracy said “We our glad that you're back Skye”Alan said “Yes we our”Monica said “Thank you.. I’m glad to be back too”Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Who do you want in the picture Daddy”Genevieve ask “I want all our family even you Tracy”Lorenzo said “Really”Tracy ask “Yes. I think we sure have it at the Quartermaine Mansion by the fireplace if it’s okay with you Monica”Lorenzo said “I think that sound great”Monica said “Thank you”Lorenzo said Genevieve pick up a bag and give it to Alexander. “Alexander.. Here is you're gift”Genevieve said Alexander open it was Cufflinks with his name on it. “Cufflinks thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome”Genevieve said “Where is mine”Lorenzo ask “I thought you want something else this year”Genevieve said “Oh”Lorenzo said Alexander help Genevieve up and they went to talk alone.

“Genevieve after the guest are gone.. I would like to talk to you”Alexander said “Sure”Genevieve said as Matthew came in. “I’m sorry to interrupt I would like to talk to Sunday Rose”Matthew said “Sure”Genevieve said “We can go outside”Sunday Rose said Sunday Rose and Matthew left.. “I don’t like him mother”Nikolas-Alexander said “You're just talking like that because you're Sunday Rose brother his fine”Genevieve said and went to see her other guest. “Father..What do you think of Matthew”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don’t like him either but you're sister is like you're mother Sunday Rose has a mind of her own”Alexander said his phone rang.. “Alexander Cassadine..Sure I will be there”Alexander said and hang up.. “I have to take care of something I will be back”Alexander said and left.

Skye and Rae were talking.. “So did you tell Kevin how you feel”Skye ask “I will later today”Rae said “Good”Skye said “Skye. Are you okay”Rae ask “Yes”Skye said Genevieve came by.. “Mother.. Did you like the brunch”Genevieve ask “Yes.. You did a great job..You're good at hostess and I can tell you like it..Funny when I try to teach you how you hate it”Skye said “I’m glad you did mother”Genevieve said “Thank you”Skye said as Lorenzo came by. “Genevieve..Today was perfect. Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome”Genevieve said

Outside~Sunday Rose and Matthew were talking. “Sunday Rose ..I’m sorry about yesterday I will wait till you're ready”Matthew said “Thank you.. I think I will be ready soon”Sunday Rose said “Really”Matthew ask “Yes.. I just don’t want to end up pregnant”Sunday Rose said “ I don’t want that either..I’m going to be a doctor.. Oh Sunday Rose..We can go far”Matthew said and kiss her. “I think so too”Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment