Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 17 "Father's Day"


At Genevieve~The next day Genevieve was helping the maids set up the table for the brunch she wanted today to be perfect it was her first party she was throw.. She had just put flowers in the middle of the table and it was all set with the silverware when Sunday Rose came in dress for the day.. “Sunday Rose.. What do you think of the table”Genevieve ask “It looks great mother.. Why are you so worry”Sunday Rose ask “It’s my first party.. It has to be perfect like the ones mother had”Genevieve said “Did Nana throw a lot of parties”Sunday Rose ask ‘Yes sometime Mother would host the Sunday brunch after church and one year I had to host one with mother I hate it and now I’m here host my own.. Mother was right.. Don’t say I told you that”Genevieve said “I will not”Sunday Rose said Genevieve touch Sunday Rose hair.. “Sunday Rose, Later I want to talk to you alone”Genevieve said “Sure Mother”Sunday Rose said as AJ and Lydia and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Ned and Nikolas-Alexander and Skylar and Luis and Lucas and Skye and Lorenzo and Laurel and John and Rae came in.. “Thank you all for coming.. Happy Father’s day”Genevieve said “Happy Father’s day”Skylar said “Thank you for doing this”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. Mother .. What do you think of the table”Genevieve ask Skye look at it.. “Huh.. It looks great”Skye said “Thank you.. The food is going to be service buffet style”Genevieve said “That’s nice”Skye said Skye wasn’t sure about that..

Alexander came in. “Sorry.. I’m late”Alexander said “Why is he here”Lorenzo ask “To see his children...The twins are still sleeping”Genevieve said “It’s okay..Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander I’m glad you're here”Alexander said “Daddy here is you're gift”Sunday Rose said she handle it to Alexander and he open it was a pen with his name on it.. “I love it thank you”Alexander said “You're welcome”Sunday Rose said “Daddy...Do you want you're gift”Genevieve ask “Sure”Lorenzo said Skylar give Lorenzo the card and he open it and read it.. “We our getting a family photo”Lorenzo ask “Yes..That’s you're gift”Luis said “Do you like it”Skylar ask “Yes..Thank you”Lorenzo said “It sure be at my house outside I know just the spot”Genevieve said “Maybe”Skye said “I love it”Lorenzo said “We have our own gift.”John said he handle Lorenzo a card and he open it was the papers about how they chance their last name.. “Oh I’m touch that you chance you're last name”Lorenzo said “I’m glad you're our father”Laurel said “Me too”Lorenzo said

“Daddy.I have a gift for you”Skye said “Oh Skye.. I don’t need one. I’m just glad you're here”Alan said “Me too”Skye said Skye give Alan his gift it was a picture of both of them from the first week they meet.. “We have came a long way from where we were”Skye said “Yes we have..Thank you I love you”Alan said “I love you too”Skye said “Well why don’t we eat”Genevieve ask “Yes I guess we sure”Skye said Everyone went to make a plate and Lorenzo pick up a couple piece of bacon and Skye give him a look. “What it’s my day”Lorenzo said as he put the bacon in his mouth. “I’m going to get the twins Genevieve said and went upstairs.. “Nana.. I hope you like the table settings mother work hard on it..She want to throw a party like you used to”Sunday Rose said “Oh”Skye said Genevieve came back in with the twins who were all dress up for today and put them next to Alexander who was sitting down. “Happy Father’s day”Genevieve said and kiss him on the cheek and sit down by him..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment