Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 19


At The Docks~Alexander came by to meet with Susan.. “Susan..What is it”Alexander ask “You need to know this.. Whatever is going on with us can’t happened..Susan said “Why not”Alexander ask “I took a job as a home nurse and you're ex-wife is my patience.. I’m sorry”Susan said “So you're Genevieve nurse.. You're allow to have a life of you're own.. I think we have something”Alexander said he touch Susan face.. “You're still in love with you're ex-wife and I get it Genevieve is beautiful”Susan said “Genevieve wanted out so that’s what I’m going to do move on and who knows where this is going but I want to try”Alexander said “Oh Alexander.. I can’t get hurt anymore”Susan said “Me either and I know I will not with you”Alexander said

At Genevieve~Everyone was getting ready to leave when Lorenzo pick up another piece of bacon and put it in his mouth and Skye took it from him and ate it and Lorenzo pull Skye into a kiss. “Skye..Thank you for giving the children the idea for my gift a family photo and Laurel and John take my last name I love it”Lorenzo said “I know you would”Skye said “Yes you did”Lorenzo said

Skylar and Genevieve were talking.. “Genevieve. Do you want Alexander back”Skylar ask “Skylar..I’m going to be fine”Genevieve said “I’m glad you hire a nurse”Skylar said “Yeah.. I guess I need one”Genevieve said Skye and Lorenzo came by.. “Genevieve. Thanks for today”Lorenzo said “You're welcome Daddy..Thank you for always helping me”Genevieve said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo and Alan and Monica and Tracy and Rae and Ned and AJ and Luis and Lucas and Laurel and John left.

Alexander came back in. “Are we alone”Alexander ask “Yes...So what did you want to talk about”Genevieve ask “Genevieve. I loved what we had we know each other so well and maybe what we have is gone and we sure move on”Alexander said “You want to move on”Genevieve ask “Genevieve I can’t play games anymore... I can’t wait for you to tell me you want me back so I’m moving on”Alexander said “With whom”Genevieve ask “That doesn’t matter.. I will always love you but I can’t do this anymore”Alexander said Genevieve was crying a little. “You're right it’s time for both of us to move on. I will always love you ..You're the father of my children and we been though a lot and will have our love for our children to tie us”Genevieve said “Yes”Alexander said he kiss Genevieve on the lips it was a passion kiss and left. Genevieve touch her lips she wasn’t sure what to do take back Alexander or move on.

On the Docks~Skye and Lorenzo were walking when Skye open her purse.. “I left my cell phone at Genevieve.”Skye said “Do you want me to go with you to get it”Lorenzo ask “No go to you're meeting”Skye said and kiss Lorenzo on the cheek and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment