Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 20


At Genevieve~Genevieve was sitting on the couch wipe her tears when Skye came in. “Genevieve. I forgot my phone”Skye said “Sure go ahead and look”Genevieve said not looking at her mother. “Genevieve.What is it”Skye ask “Nothing mother”Genevieve said Skye sit down by her daughter and move Genevieve face to look at her. “What is it Sweetheart”Skye ask “Alexander told me today it was over that we can’t go back.. Yes I know I want this it’s just hard and It’s going to be harder when Alexander fall in love with someone else”Genevieve said “Are you sure that you don’t want Alexander back.. I know you love him”Skye ask “That’s not the reason I can’t be with Alexander every
time I see him I see Bianca who I miss everyday and the reason she gone and our baby that I lose.. No one know this but I want to name that baby Alexander no matter if he was boy or girl”Genevieve said “I know it’s hard losing a child and blame another person I blame you and Lorenzo when Lila Rae died but you can’t give up”Skye said “It’s too late.. I think you're phone on the desk”Genevieve said Skye got up and pick up her phone. “Genevieve.. Do you have any plan the rest of the day”Skye ask “No Alexander has the children for the rest of the week”Genevieve said “Why don’t we go shopping”Skye ask “Don’t you want to be with Daddy”Genevieve ask “Lorenzo is going to the shooting range with Luis”Skye said “That’s nice”Genevieve said “I do hate some of you're father’s work it’s not easy loving someone worry when they leave for the day they may not come back”Skye said “I’m sure it’s not”Genevieve said as she got up.. “But when you love someone you have to love all of them”Skye said “Yes”Genevieve said “Anyway.. While don’t we go shopping? I just got my new gold card”Skye said “Oh the gold card.. I had one for a while but it doesn’t work”Genevieve said “We will get you another on then. Let’s go”Skye said “Sure”Genevieve said Skye want to cheer up her daughter.. “It’s going to be fun”Skye said Skye and Genevieve left.

At Alexander~Alexander had just put the twins down for a nap when Sunday Rose came in. “Daddy.. Did you have a nice day”Sunday Rose ask “Yes.. Later we will go to dinner at the club but I want to talk to you first”Alexander said “Sure..What is it”Sunday Rose ask they sit down.. “Sunday Rose.. You're mother and I agree that we our over.. Their no way of turn back and fix things.. I’m sorry”Alexander said “Mother love you”Sunday Rose said “That’s not the reason we our over..I’m sorry but we will always love you and you're brother and sister”Alexander said “I hate this”Sunday Rose said “I know but it’s time Genevieve and I move on”Alexander said His phone rang.. “Alexander Cassadine.. I will be right there”Alexander said he hang up the phone. “I have to take care of something then we will go to the club with you're Grandparents and Nikolas-Alexander ’Alexander said “Yes Daddy....I still think you and Mother our making a mistake”Sunday Rose said Alexander left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment