Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 2


At The Quartermaine hotel~ Emily and Alexander were having breakfast together.. “I’m glad you call me”Alexander said “Me too. I miss you and you have been so busy at the empire”Emily said “I know Mother.. But I’m getting it on top”Alexander said “I know but family is important to”Emily said “I know.. I miss my family”Alexander said “You still love Genevieve don’t you”Emily ask “Always. But I don’t know if we can get it back”Alexander said “Why not”Emily ask Emily pick up her coffee cup and drink it. “Genevieve slept with Luke Spencer”Alexander said Emily spill some of her coffee. “Sorry”Emily said “It’s okay.. So you're shocked by this too”Alexander ask “Yes.. I just thought you and Genevieve are meant to be”Emily said “Just like and Father”Alexander said “Yes.. I guess things chance”Emily said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Genevieve was in Bianca room and looking through her belongs and found a picture of Bianca with Genevieve and Alexander. “Oh Bianca.. You would hate that you're father and I aren’t together.. I still and will always love Bianca but I just can’t do it.. No one know this but I still blame you're father for you're death too”Genevieve said she put more of Bianca belong in boxes and carry them downstairs and put them on the floor. “Mother..”Genevieve said Skye wasn’t in the room so Genevieve went to look for Skye who was laying on the couch in the sunroom sleeping.Skye didn’t have a blanket on her so Genevieve pick one up and cover her mother with the blanket and kiss her mother on the cheek and left the room.

Lorenzo came in the living room and pour a drink as Genevieve came in. “Genevieve.. Where is you're mother”Lorenzo said Genevieve went by him. “I’m glad you're back.. Mother’s in the sunroom sleeping and Daddy I’m worry about mother”Genevieve said “I will take care of you're mother..Do you have all of Bianca belong”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I just need someone to help me put them in the car”Genevieve said “Ask the guards..Do you need anything else”Lorenzo ask “No just take care of mother”Genevieve said “Always”Lorenzo said Genevieve left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment