Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 3



At Skye/Lorenzo~Sunroom~Skye was laying on the couch sleeping when Lorenzo came by and sit down by her and walk her up. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo.. What time is it”Skye ask “Almost noon.. Skye.. Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I just been tired that’s all”Skye said Lorenzo phone rang. “Lorenzo Alcazar.... Okay thank you”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone. “Is everything okay”Skye ask “Yes.. Why don’t we go out for lunch”Lorenzo ask he help Skye get up.. “I don’t know .. Is Genevieve here still”Skye ask “No.. Let’s just have a day of just us and spend the day together.. I will be right with you”Lorenzo said “Alright.. Let me chance”Skye said “Okay”Lorenzo said Skye went upstairs.

At Genevieve~Genevieve was at home unpacking Bianca belongs when there was a knock on the door and Genevieve open it was a old friend Clinton Barrington. “Clinton Barrington...Come in”Genevieve said Clinton came in. “Genevieve it’s good to see you.. You look great”Clinton said “You too..So how long are you going to be in town”Genevieve ask “For good..I heard about you and Alexander. How he was pretend to be Victor and now you're divorced”Clinton said “Yes.. Alexander and I our over”Genevieve said Clinton move closer.. “Will that may work in my flavor.. I still care about you Genevieve”Clinton said “I’m not ready for love but we can be friends... Maybe with benefits”Genevieve said “I like that.. While don’t we go for dinner tonight”Clinton ask “Sure.. Why not”Genevieve said “Good.. I will pick you up at five”Clinton said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. Genevieve phone rang.. “Genevieve Alcazar.. Okay.. I will be right there”Genevieve said she hang up the phone and left.

On the Docks~Alexander was walking and ran into a woman.. “Sorry”Alexander said “It’s okay”The woman said “You're new in town”Alexander ask “Yes.. I’m.. My mother family is from this town.. My name is Susan Webber”The woman said “Alexander Cassadine”He said .. “Nice to meet you.. You're very cute”Susan said “You too”Alexander said Susan left and Alexander watch her leave.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment