Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 1


Two week since the trial~ Lorenzo and Skye were at home having breakfast together. Lorenzo was worry about Skye.. She hasn’t been out of the house by herself since she came home. “Skye.. Are you going to the studio today”Lorenzo ask Lucy keep calling to ask Skye to come back to the talk show..”Yes.. But Genevieve is coming over soon. She wants to get more of Bianca belongs and then I will leave”Skye said “Good..Skye you need to get you're life back”Lorenzo said “I will”Skye said “Good.. I have to go to the coffee shop for a while”Lorenzo said “I will be fine”Skye said Lorenzo got up and Skye on the cheek and left. Skye got up and look at the picture of Lila Rae that was on the fireplace when Genevieve came in she had boxes.. “Mother”Genevieve said Skye turn around and look at Genevieve. “Genevieve. Where are the twins”Skye ask “There at home..Thanks for let me come and get Bianca belongs”Genevieve said “You're welcome.. I will have the maids make us some tea and then I will come and help you.. I know it’s hard going though you're daughter belongs”Skye said “Yes it is.. I been put it off for so long..I don’t know why I didn’t want to bring Bianca belongs to my house”Genevieve said “You were still sad”Skye said “I will always miss my first born daughter”Genevieve said “Always”Skye said Genevieve went upstairs with the boxes.. She was also worry about Skye.

Downstairs~Skye pick up the phone and called Lucy.. “Lucy.. I can’t make it today..I’m not feeling well”Skye said and hang up the phone .. “I can’t do it”Skye said to herself.

At Rae~Rae was at home about to leave when their was a knock on the door and Rae open it was Lorenzo. “Lorenzo..Why are you here”Rae ask As Lorenzo came in. “It’s about Skye.. I’m worry about her”Lorenzo said “What is going on”Rae ask “Skye hasn’t left the house since she came back.. I have try to get her to go out but she will not and I don’t know what to do”Lorenzo said “I will talk to Skye”Rae said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome.. Skye needs to talk about this and deal with it. Not wish it away”Rae said “True”Lorenzo said “I will come over today”Rae said “Thanks..Genevieve is coming over this morning to get Bianca belongs and Skye is suppose to go the studio today.. I hope so”Lorenzo said “We both will talk to Skye and help her”Rae said “Yes”Lorenzo said he left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment