Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 21 “Father and Son”




At The shooting range~Lorenzo and Luis were taking a break.. “So Luis.. Is there anything new you want to tell me in you're life”Lorenzo ask “Yes..Lucas and I are trying it again”Luis said “That’s good son.. I’m happy for you”Lorenzo said “Thanks Father”Luis said “I still want you to take over things for me”Lorenzo said “Have you talk to mother about it”Luis ask “I did before all of this and she fine with it”Lorenzo said “Good.I’m glad you found mother”Luis said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Monica were in the den.. “Bunch was nice”Monica said “Yes it was”Alan said as AJ came in with a bag in his hand. “AJ.”Alan said “Dad.. I want to give you you're father’s day gift”AJ said he handle the bag to Alan and he open it was a picture of AJ and Alan together as father and son. “Thank you AJ.. I do love you and I’m glad we fix things between us”Alan said “Me too.. I have let the past go”AJ said “Me too..Son I love you”Alan said they share a hug.

At Nikolas-Alexander~Nikolas-Alexander was at home working when Alexander came in.”Nikolas-Alexander..What is it”Alexander ask “I want to give you a gift just us together”Nikolas-Alexander said he handle a bag to Alexander and he open it was a picture of them together Alexander was holding Nikolas-Alexander who was a little boy.. “Oh Nikolas-Alexander I remember this day .. You're mother was still alive and Genevieve and I were together it was right before Bianca died”Alexander said “I do love that you and Grandmother raised me but I wish I know Bianca”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know Son.. Bianca love you so much and want to do right by you”Alexander said “What was my mother’s adoptive parents like”Nikolas-Alexander ask “I don’t know.. I never meet them..When you're mother told them she was pregnant they told Bianca she was dead to them..They didn’t come to the funeral”Alexander said “Wow”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know I’m sorry”Alexander said “Me too”Nikolas-Alexander said “Do you ever wish you know William you're biological father”Alexander ask “”Sometimes I wonder.. “Nikolas-Alexander said “It’s normal to wonder.. I did to about my biological mother”Alexander said “What was she like”Nikolas-Alexander ask “She a nut case and I’m glad Emily is my mother”Alexander said “I’m glad you're back and we fix things”Nikolas-Alexander said “Me too son”Alexander said “I just wish you and Mother were together”Nikolas-Alexander said “I know but it’s over.. I will meet you at the club”Alexander said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment