Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 22


At The Quartermaine hotel~Skye and Genevieve were having tea they had just finish shopping.. “So where are you going to wear that new dress you bought”Skye ask “Tonight at the Skye’s “Genevieve said “Good.. Do you like run it”Skye ask “Yes I do mother.. I need something beside working for Aunt Tea”Genevieve said “Good..I’m glad you like it”Skye said “Mother..I’m glad you're back to us.. I want to make things better”Genevieve said “Me too”Skye said as Clinton came by.. “Genevieve.. Mrs.Alcazar”Clinton said “Clinton it’s nice to see you and you can call me Skye”She said “Okay.. Genevieve I was wonder if you want to go on a date tonight.. Since you forgot our first one”Clinton ask “I have to work at my yacht the Skye tonight”Genevieve said “Well why don’t I take you”Clinton ask Lorenzo came in and was watching it.. “Sure..Alright we can go together..Meet me at my yacht”Genevieve said “No.. I will pick you up at six”Clinton said “Fine”Genevieve said Clinton kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left.. “Genevieve I think this is a good thing”Skye said “I guess”Genevieve said she wasn’t sure if she was ready to move on as Lorenzo came by. “Skye..Genevieve.. How was shopping? How much money of mine did you spend”Lorenzo ask “It was nice.. I sure go get ready for my date.. Mother today was nice”Genevieve said “Yes it was”Skye said Genevieve left. “Who is Genevieve dating”Lorenzo ask “Clinton”Skye said “Nice.. So did you and Genevieve have fun”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I’m glad I did it Genevieve need some cheer up she not sure about moving on without Alexander”Skye said “I think it’s time for both of them to move on”Lorenzo said “Me too.”Skye said

On The Docks~Alexander was talking to a woman as Genevieve came behind him and was upset that he was talking to a another woman and went up.

At Rae house~Rae and Kevin were talking.. “So Lucy was fine that you want to move on”Rae ask “Yes.. She been having an affair to with Scotty”Kevin said “I’m sorry”Rae said “It’s okay.. I think it’s time to move on and go on a date with you”Kevin said “We can go to the Skye tonight”Rae said “Yes”Kevin said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment