Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 26


At The Skye’s~On the docks~Genevieve was lean against the boat and Clinton was talking to her. “Genevieve.. We can be happy together.. We have a lot in common and I have deal with you're issues and I’m fine with it”Clinton said “You are”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I love you”Clinton said “Don’t say that”Genevieve said 

Inside the Skye~Tea and Lorenzo were talking. “I’m sorry about you're client”Lorenzo said “Thanks.. I’m not giving up on her case I will find her rapist”Tea said “Just be careful..Do you have any lean”Lorenzo ask “Just that his car is a red cadillac and his name is Matthew”Tea said “Did you say Matthew”Lorenzo ask “Yes..Why”Tea ask “Sunday Rose is dating a Matthew and he has a red cadillac”Lorenzo said “Could it be him”Tea ask “I hope not”Lorenzo said as Alexander came in. “Skye..Where is Genevieve”Alexander ask “Outside on the docks”Skye said “Thank you.. Is she okay”Alexander ask “Now she is..Just leave my daughter alone”Skye said Alexander went to the docks

On the docks~Clinton and Genevieve were kissing as Alexander came by and saw it and Clinton look at him and Alexander left. “Oh Genevieve I can make you happy”Clinton said “They're a lot to think about and talk about my children”Genevieve said “I love you're children”Clinton said “I know”Genevieve said

At Genevieve house~Sunday Rose came in her dress was ripped and went upstair to her room and sit in the corner and called Genevieve. “Mother.. Can you come home”Sunday Rose ask as she was crying and hang up the phone.

At The Skye’s~On the docks~Genevieve and Clinton were still out there and Genevieve hang up the phone. “That was my daughter Sunday Rose she sound so sad.. I have to go”Genevieve said “Sure. We can talk later”Clinton said Genevieve went inside. “Genevieve are you okay”Lorenzo ask as he walk by her. “Yes.. I have to go Sunday Rose call me”Genevieve said and left. “Lorenzo.What is it”Skye ask “Tea was telling me about the case she was doing..The man name who raped that girl was name Matthew and he had a red cadillac”Lorenzo said “No it’s not Sunday Rose Matthew it can’t be”Skye said “I hope not too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment