Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Always part 4 ch 25



At General Hospital~Tea and Alan were talking. “Thank you for calling me about Angel. I hate that she killed herself”Tea said “Me too. Do you know who rape her”Alan ask “I just have a little information on him. He will never be brought to justice”Tea said “You can’t give up.. If a rapist is out there you have to fine him”Alan said “You're right.. And I will”Tea said and left.

At Gavin/Gail house (Matthew’s parent’s) ~Matthew was alone and set up a romance night for Sunday Rose who came in. “Oh Matthew this place looks great ..The candles”Sunday Rose said” “Thanks. I thought it would be nice and we our finally alone”Matthew said “I just want to talk that’s all”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. We do enough talking”Matthew said and kiss her and Sunday Rose pull back.. “Sunday Rose.. Come on it’s time to take it to the next level”Matthew said he kiss Sunday Rose. “No”Sunday Rose said as she pull back and Matthew took her arm.

At The Skye’s~Clinton and Genevieve were having drinks and talking. “So Clinton..Why do you want to give us another try? I hurt you last time when I pick Victor I mean Alexander over you”Genevieve said “Yes you did hurt me and I move away but I could never get over you and I think we could be good together”Clinton said they share a kiss as Skye and Lorenzo and Skylar came in. “Mother..Daddy”Genevieve said she put her drink under the bar. “Genevieve.”Lorenzo said “This place looks great”Skylar said “Yes it does”Skye said “Thanks”Genevieve said as Tea came in. “Aunt Tea”Genevieve said “I need a drink”Tea said in Spanish . “What is it with you and Daddy and talking in Spanish when you're upset”Genevieve ask “It’s just a thing we do”Tea said “Yes”Lorenzo said “Clinton let’s go get some air”Genevieve said Clinton and Genevieve went on the dock. “Tea..What is wrong”Lorenzo ask “A case I was work on a client killed herself”Tea said “Why”Skye ask “She was a rape victim and now the bastard will just get away”Tea said “Do you have any leans”Skylar ask “A few a first name and a car”Tea said “That’s it”Skye ask “Yes”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment