Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 27




At Genevieve~Genevieve went upstairs and into to Sunday Rose room.. “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said as she came into Sunday Rose room and saw Sunday Rose sitting on the floor and Genevieve went by her and touch her face. “What’s wrong.. Did you and Matthew have a fight..Why is you're dress ripped”Genevieve said “Mother”Sunday Rose said she look at Genevieve. “Were you rape”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “No.. Was it Matthew”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “Okay.. We have to take you to the hospital. Baby it’s going to be okay.. I’m going to be right by you're side”Genevieve said “No hospital”Sunday Rose said “Yes you have to.. I will be right by you side”Genevieve said she help Sunday Rose up and put a blanket around her. “I’m right here for you. I love you”Genevieve said they went downstair and into the car.

At The Skye’s~Skye and Lorenzo were having a drink. “Lorenzo. There are another Matthews out their”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said as Kevin and Rae came in. “Wow.,, My Mother and Kevin”Skye said Rae and Kevin came by. “So is this you're first date”Skye ask “Yes it is”Rae said “Come join us”Skye said they sit down. “Skye.. Are you okay with this”Kevin ask “It first it was weird .. You're my therapy but I want my mother happy”Skye said “Thank you.. I will make you're mother happy”Kevin said “You better.What about Lucy”Skye ask “Lucy will be fine”Kevin said “Yes she will be..So where is Genevieve “Rae ask “She had to leave ..Sunday Rose call her”Skye said “Oh.. I hope she okay”Rae said “Me too”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~Dr Kelly was looking at Sunday Rose as Genevieve was holding her hand. “We have to test for pregnancy and another disease too”Dr Kelly said “Alright”Sunday Rose said “I will do my best not to let it hurt. Just say something”Dr Kelly said and did a test on Sunday Rose.

At Gavin/Gail~ Matthew was clean up the couch and saw some blood on the cushions and try to wash it out.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment