Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 31 “A Parent’s worst nightmare”



At Gail/Gavin (Matthew’s Parent’s house) ~Matthew was alone and start a fire in the fireplace and was about to put a cushion in it when their was a knock on the door. Matthew hide the cushion and open the door it was Ric. “Ric..What can I do for you”Matthew ask “I need to ask you some question..Are you're parents home”Ric ask “No”Matthew said “Alright.. Matthew was Sunday Rose Cassadine over here tonight”Ric ask “Yes”Matthew said “What happened between the two of you”Ric ask “We just had a nice dinner and talk that’s all”Matthew said “Have you and Sunday Rose had sex yet”Ric ask “No”Matthew said “Did you have sex tonight”Ric ask “Why are you asking me this”Matthew ask “Tonight Sunday Rose went into the hospital and she was raped...Did you do it”Ric ask “No”Matthew said “I have to take you down to the station for more question”Ric said “Are you arrest me”Matthew ask “Yes..Matthew Barrington you have the right to remain silent”Ric said he handcuff Matthew and took him out.

At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed sleeping and Genevieve was awake and looking at her.. “Oh my beautiful daughter I will make the pain go away somehow. I love you”Genevieve said and touch her daughter hair.

At The Police station~Alexander came in. “Alexander..Why are you here”Alexis ask “You don’t know..Sunday Rose was raped tonight”Alexander said “Oh no..Who did it”Alexis ask “Matthew.. I want to know if Ric is going to arrest him”Alexander said as Ric and Matthew came in. “You bastard I will make you pay for what you did to my baby! Alexander yelled “I didn’t rape Sunday Rose..We just had sex that’s all”Matthew said “Matthew let’s go talk”Ric said Ric and Matthew left. “Alexander.. I know it’s hard but you have to let us to our job”Alexis said “I just want Matthew to pay”Alexander said “I know’.. If Matthew did this he will pay by the law”Alexis said as Lorenzo came in. “Did Lansing arrest Matthew Barrington”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I was just telling Alexander that I get you're upset .. I love Sunday Rose too she my family but just let the law handle this”Alexis said “Fine”Alexander said “For now”Lorenzo said

Ric was question Matthew more. “You can’t keep me here”Matthew said as a cop came in. “Did you find anything”Ric ask “Yes their was a couch cushion with a blood spot on it and a fire going”The cop said “So why were you trying to burn the couch cushion with blood on it”Ric ask “It’s not blood it’s red white. My mother will kill me for it”Matthew said as Alexander and Lorenzo came in. “Are you going to arrest him”Alexander ask “Yes..Matthew Barrington you're our under arrest for the rape of Sunday Rose Cassadine”Ric said they arrest Matthew and took him to the cell.

“Alexander.. How are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Not good.. If the legal system fails us..”Alexander said “Not here but yes”Lorenzo said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment