Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 30 “A Parent’s nightmare”



At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~ Sunday Rose was in bed when Genevieve was there. “Mother..What is it”Sunday Rose ask “I just wanted to make sure you okay..I know that was hard”Genevieve said “Yes it was.. Oh Mother I loved him.. I want to marry him”Sunday Rose said she start to cry and Genevieve lay in the bed.. “I wish I could take away you're pain and make it better”Genevieve said “Me too..Oh Mother..What if I’m pregnant”Sunday Rose ask “We will deal with that if you are.. There are options for you..Abortion or adoption ..Whatever happens we will deal with it.. You're not alone”Genevieve said “Thanks Mother”Sunday Rose said “I know I haven’t been a good mother to you but I’m here now and I will help you”Genevieve said “You are a good mother”Sunday Rose said “Just rest now”Genevieve said she kiss Sunday Rose who closed her eyes. “I will make him pay”Genevieve said

In the Hallway~Lorenzo and Skye and Skylar and Alan and Rae and Monica and Tracy were in the hallway when Ric and Tea and Alexander came in. “So our you going to arrest him”Alan ask “Not yet”Ric said “You better throw his ass in jail”Alan said “Dr Quartermaine I will follow the law”Ric said as Nikolas-Alexander and Nikolas and Emily came in. “You better”Ric said “Yes.I want his ass in jail too”Alexander said as Dr Kelly came by. “Ric.. I have the test result back”Dr Kelly said she handle it to Ric. “What did it say”Skye ask “Thank you Dr Kelly”Ric said and left. “Dr Kelly..So it’s true that my daughter was raped wasn’t it”Alexander ask “Yes.. I’m sorry”Dr Kelly said “Is Sunday Rose Pregnant”Alexander ask “I don’t have the results for that yet”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Alexander said Dr Kelly left. “Sunday Rose was raped”Nikolas ask “Yes Father”Alexander ask “By whom”Nikolas ask “Matthew he did this.. He broke my baby girl”Alexander said “No”Nikolas said he hug Alexander.

“How is Sunday Rose”Emily ask as Genevieve came by.. “Sunday Rose is sleeping.. I suggest you all go home and come back in the morning..Alexander..Can you keep the twins”Genevieve ask “Sure”Alexander said “Let me take you home”Skylar said “No..I’m going to stay with my daughter”Genevieve said “Okay..Do you need anything”Skye ask “No.. I just need to be here for my baby”Genevieve said “Yes you do ’Skye said “Dr Kelly had the rape kit results ..She give them to Ric”Alexander said “Does that mean Matthew will be arrest”Genevieve ask “Yes.. I’m going to the police station”Tea said “Thank you... His parents are powerful too this isn’t going to be easy”Genevieve said “I know”Tea said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment