Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 32~ “A Parent’s worst nightmare”



At Gavin/Gail house~Gail and Gavin came home early from their trip. “Matthew! Gail yelled and Gavin went by the fireplace and saw the tape around it from the cops and Gail look at the couch and saw a cushion that was missing. “What is going on here”Gail ask “Something is going on”Gavin said his phone rang. “Gavin Barrington...Matthew where are you”Gavin ask and hang up the phone. “Gavin ..What is going on”Gail ask “Matthew was arrested tonight”Gavin said “For what’ Gail ask “For raping Sunday Rose Cassadine”Gavin said “Our son isn’t a rapist. We need a great lawyer”Gail said “We will get our son out of this.. Let’s go “Gavin said “I sure of know that Genevieve daughter was nothing but trouble”Gail said “Yes”Gavin said they left.

At General Hospital~In the hallway~Genevieve was having some tea when Clinton came by.. “Genevieve..What is going on..I try to call you”Clinton said “I’m sorry.. Oh Clinton I don’t think we sure see each other anymore especially because of what happened tonight”Genevieve said “What are you talking about”Clinton ask “You're nephew Matthew rape my Sunday Rose tonight”Genevieve said “No..I’m sorry that happened but it has nothing to do with us”Clinton said “I will do anything for my children and I need to be there for Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “I believe that man sure respect woman and If Matthew did this then he needs to pay”Clinton said “Thank you..I need to go back in the room”Genevieve said “Are you sure”Clinton ask “Yes.. I just took my pills..Sunday Rose needs me she been having nightmare all night”Genevieve said “Go take care of her”Clinton said Genevieve left.

At The Police station~ Gavin and Gail came storm in. “I demand that my son get out of jail! His no rapist! This is just a lie”Gail yelled “Mrs.Barrington we have prove that you're son did this”Ric said “And it’s not the first time either”Tea said as she came in. “Who are you”Gavin ask “I’m a lawyer Tea Delgado and I had a client name Angel who was raped to by you're son”Tea said Gavin look like he was not surprised. “I want to see our son now”Gail said “I will take you to see him.. I did everything by the book”Ric said “I doubt it”Gail said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment