Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 33 “A Parent’s worst nightmare”




At The Police Station~Matthew’s cell~Ric came in with Gail and Gavin. “We would like to talk to our son alone”Gavin said “You have ten mins”Ric said and left. “Matthew we will get you out of here.. I know you didn’t do this”Gail said “Matthew..What happened..Did you do this”Gavin ask “Gavin”Gail said “I love Sunday Rose and I been want her for so long and I keep asking her and she say no but tonight I could not stand it anymore”Matthew said “No..Matthew”Gail said “I’m sorry”Matthew said “What about the girl name Angel..Did you rape her two”Gavin ask “Yes”Matthew said “You're a disappointed”Gavin said “Gavin enough! We have to help our son out of this”Gail said “Matthew will be safe in jail.Did you even think that you could get away with it! Sunday Rose is a mob princess to Lorenzo is going to kill you if you don’t go to jail”Gavin said “I didn’t think”Matthew said “I will hire the best lawyer”Gail said a cop came in. “It’s time”The cop said Gail and Gavin left.

At The Police Station~
~Ric and Alexis and Tea were talking.. “I will be Sunday Rose lawyer.. I want that bastard to pay”Tea said as Gail and Gavin came by. “That bastard is my son and he just made a mistake that’s all”Gail said “A mistake! Why don’t you tell Sunday Rose that who is having nightmare about this or Angel who killed herself over you're son rape her! You must be some mother raise a rapist! How many woman will you're son rape before you see what you're son really is! Tea yelled “Enough”Gavin yelled”I love my son a mother’s love never go away. “We will be back with a great lawyer”Gail said and left.. “I know I went to far and I’m sorry”Tea said “It’s okay”Ric said Do you have a lot of evident”Alexis ask “Yes”Ric said “Good”Alexis said “Yes”Tea said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at a picture of Sunday Rose as a baby when Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo..Did you do anything”Skye ask “No..Matthew been arrest”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Skye.. I may have to take care of him”Lorenzo said “I understand.. I just don’t want to lose you and I want to help Sunday Rose too”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said “Let’s go to bed”Skye said Lorenzo and Skye left.

At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was sleeping and Genevieve was sitting on the chair watching her as Alexander came in and they went into the hallway. “Matthew has been arrested”Alexander said “Thank God.. Oh Alexander I hate this.. All night Sunday Rose had a nightmare and she worry about being pregnant”Genevieve said “We our going to help our daughter”Alexander said “Yes we our..I call the nanny the twins are fine”Genevieve said “Good..We will get through this”Alexander said “Yes”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment