Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 38



At General Hospital~ Lorenzo was in the hallway when Alexander came by. “How is Genevieve and Sunday Rose”Alexander ask “Genevieve went home she need a break and Skye is with Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “Oh..Lorenzo how do I help my daughter.. My baby girl.. I vow to keep her safe from any pain and I failed her”Alexander said “Alexander.. You're a good father.. I know you feel helpless right now I did when I found out about Genevieve and her teacher.. But we will not let this person get away”Lorenzo said “No we will not”Alexander said “I’m going to check on Genevieve. You go check on yours”Lorenzo said “Thanks”Alexander said he went into Sunday Rose room.

Sunday Rose room~Skye was standing by Sunday Rose bed as Alexander came in. “Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Princess. I have a muffin from Kelly’s for you.. You're favorite blueberry and some OJ”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose.. I will be back.. You visit with you're father”Skye said “Thanks Nana”Sunday Rose said Skye left. “Sunday Rose.. Do you want talk”Alexander ask “I’m sorry about this”Sunday Rose said “Don’t this isn’t you're fault..Alexander said “Matthew family and mother’s go back”Sunday Rose said “Yes they do but don’t blame yourself on this.. It’s never a woman fault ever! Alexander said “Thanks Daddy”Sunday Rose said “You sure talk to someone about this”Alexander said “I don’t know”Sunday Rose said “You're mother and I will help you in anyway”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy ’Sunday Rose said “We love you so much.. And you have a family full of support”Alexander said “Yes I do”Sunday Rose said

At Genevieve~Genevieve was sitting on the couch drinking tea and looking at a picture of Sunday Rose when Lorenzo came in and sit by her. “Genevieve”Lorenzo said “When I found out that I was pregnant with Sunday Rose I want to give her the best life ever that I didn’t give Bianca and protect my baby from any pain this time I could not keep her safe but if I need to I will make sure he pays! Genevieve yelled and pick up the glass vase and throw it and got up and so did Lorenzo. “Genevieve if you're talking about killing Matthew..Don’t.. I know you're soul just like you're mother does and you can’t live with that”Lorenzo said “I can do.. I’m my father’s daughter.. I know how to shot”Genevieve said “Yes you do.. If Matthew does get away I will handle it..Sunday Rose needs you”Lorenzo said “Yes she does.. I sure go back to the hospital”Genevieve said “Alexander is with her now ’Lorenzo said “Good..She needs her Daddy”Genevieve said “Yes”Lorenzo said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment