Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 39


At The Quartermaine hotel~ Nora had just rent a room when Tea came by.. “Nora..It’s so good to see you.Why are you in town”Tea ask “I’m here on a case”Nora said “Really..What one”Tea ask “I’m not going to tell you”Nora said as Gail came by.. “Are you all set”Gail ask “You're Matthew Barrington lawyer..? The woman he rape the family owns this hotel and I don’t think they will let you stay here..Why do you want to represent another rapist.. This isn’t the first time Matthew did it..The first woman he did was in so much pain that she killed herself”Tea said As AJ came by. “Tea..What is going on”AJ ask “AJ..This is Nora Buchanan she going to be Matthew lawyer and she wants a room here”Tea said “I don’t think so..Sunday Rose is my great nicea and Gail. You're no longer welcome in this hotel either”AJ said “Fine..Nora you can stay with me”Gail said “Thank you Gail..Tea It’s so nice seeing you.. About the rapist I represent in the past. At least I didn’t marry him twice”Nora said and left with Gail.

“AJ..Thank you”Tea said “You're welcome.Beside Sunday Ros is family that comes first”AJ said “Yes it does”Tea said “I do hope Matthew goes away for this if he doesn’t we both know what is going to happen”AJ said “Yes we do.. I will do whatever I can for Sunday Rose”Tea said “You blame yourself for you're clients dead don’t you”AJ ask “Yes.. I keep trying to get her to remember”Tea said “It’s not you're fault”AJ said “If she did remember then Sunday Rose would not be hurt”Tea said “Don’t go there”AJ said

At General Hospital~Dr Collins office~Dr Collins was in his office talking to Skye.. “So How are you doing”Dr Collins ask “I’m trying to deal with what happened to me and now my granddaughter Sunday Rose was raped.. I want to take her pain away.. I just wish our family could be happy for once”Skye said “It’s not you're fault”Kevin said “Rape has touched our family to much.. Myself and my daughter Genevieve and Sunday Rose.. Why can’t it just go away not just for my family but for every woman”Skye said “You're right”Dr Collins said “We need to teach our man to respect woman”Skye said “Yes we do”Dr Collin said “I’m scared for my family if Matthew doesn’t go to jail”Skye said “You're worry about Lorenzo”Dr Collin said “Yes.. I can’t lose my husband”Skye said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment