Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 37


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Tracy was alone when Gavin came in. “What do you want”Tracy ask “Our families go away back and we have done business together we can’t let one night of a bad choice ruin both our families.. You need to help me save my son..Tell Genevieve to have Sunday Rose drop the chancers”Gavin said “I don’t think so.. Yes Money is important but family is and I will not let anyone get away with hurting this family..You're son made a big mistake in messing with my family not to mention piss off a mob boss big mistake”Tracy said “You will regret this I will go after ELQ”Gavin said “Family has always come first”Tracy said Gavin left. Tracy went by the fireplace and look at a picture of her parents. “I did what you would want Daddy...Take care of our family”Tracy said

At Genevieve~Genevieve came in she was so tired she didn’t get a lot of slept last night and pick up a blanket and lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

AT Kelly’s~Alexander was their pick up coffee when he ran Susan came in and ran into Alexander. “Susan”Alexander said “Alexander ..I heard about Sunday Rose I’m so sorry.. If I can do anything”Susan said “Thank you.. I so much want to take my daughter pain away.. I wish I stop Sunday Rose and Matthew but Sunday Rose is a lot like her mother. Nothing can stop her”Alexander said “You didn’t know”Susan said “I know that bastard was trouble”Alexander said Susan touch his jacket.. “I sure go”Alexander said “Yes.. Go take care of you're baby”Susan said and left.

At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was awake and Skye was sitting on her bed. “Sunday Rose.. I know what you are going though.. Only the family knows but I was raped when I was a teenage”Skye said “I’m sorry..Was it someone you loved”Sunday Rose ask “No it was the woman who raised me boyfriend she ask him to”Skye said “Oh my God..Did you end up pregnant”Sunday Rose ask “Yes..I had a abortion”Skye said “Did you ever regret it”Sunday Rose ask “No.. I wasn’t in the place to raise a baby.. My adoption mother was a drunk and abuse and that baby would have the same childhood I did..I would not wish it on anyone”Skye said “Thanks for telling me”Sunday Rose said “You're not alone.. We will help you”Skye said “Nana..I just found out something and I haven’t told anyone yet ’Sunday Rose said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment