Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 40


At General Hospital~Lorenzo and Genevieve came back into the hospital.. “Genevieve. You also need to take care of yourself”Lorenzo said “I know..I took my pills when I was at the house..I’m going to be there for my daughter”Genevieve said “Good”Lorenzo said “Daddy.About what we talk about”Genevieve said “Don’t.. Not here”Lorenzo said as Clinton came back with a cup in his hand. “Lorenzo..Genevieve I brought you some tea”Clinton said he handle it to her. “Thank you.. You're so sweet”Genevieve said she kiss him on the cheek. “I sure get back to Sunday Rose”Genevieve said and left. “So Clinton..Do you like my daughter still”Lorenzo ask “Yes.. I have always been in love with Genevieve since high school”Clinton said “Even with all this”Lorenzo ask “If Matthew did this he needs to pay”Clinton said “Good.. I do think you will be better for my daughter then Cassadine”Lorenzo said “You have always been on our side”Clinton said “Yes I have”Lorenzo said as Skye came by. “What is going on”Skye ask “Nothing.. I’m sorry about Matthew”Clinton said and left. “Lorenzo..What are you up to”Skye ask Lorenzo touch Skye shoulder. “Just take care of our family.. How was talking to Dr Collins”Lorenzo ask “Good.. I want to go home”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said they left.

At Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in her bed talking to Alexander. “Daddy.I don’t want you or Papa to take care of him..It will ruin the family even more”Sunday Rose said “You just worry about yourself and getting better.. You're Grandfather is strong and can handle this”Alexander said as Genevieve came in and walk by Sunday Rose bed. “Sunday Rose .. How are you”Genevieve ask “I’m okay.. I want to get out of here”Sunday Rose said as Dr Kelly came in.. “I would like to look at Sunday Rose”Dr Kelly said “Sure.. Sunday Rose wants to go home”Genevieve said “I see no reason why not”Dr Kelly said “Good”Sunday Rose said “We will be in the hallway”Alexander said and left with Genevieve. “Sunday Rose.. Have you made you're decision about the baby”Dr Kelly ask “No.. How long do I have”Sunday Rose ask “If you want an abortion not to long.. You need to take the decision that’s best for you”Dr Kelly said “If I have one.. Can I still have another one”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Thank you.. I will get back to you.. I only told my Grandmother about this”Sunday Rose said “This stay between us”Dr Kelly said

In the hallway~Alexander and Genevieve were talking. “Alexander. We need to talk about where Sunday Rose sure be living at.. I think she sure stay with me”Genevieve said “I agree but I want to check on her”Alexander said “You can come over whenever you want to.. Now about the twins”Genevieve ask “Do you want them to stay with me..While you take care of Sunday Rose”Alexander ask “I think we sure keep the twins the way we have always share them”Genevieve said “Me too”Alexander said as Nikolas-Alexander came by.. “How is Sunday Rose”Nikolas-Alexander ask “She getting out today”Genevieve said “Good”Nikolas-Alexander said “This isn’t good that Matthew Barrington rape our daughter not just that but the history between you're family and the Barrington”Alexander said “My Grandfather loves Sunday Rose and will pick us”Genevieve said as Alan came by. “Yes. Family comes first”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment