Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 41



At General Hospital~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed when Gail came in and close the door.. “We need to talk.. You need to tell everyone that you lied about my son..He didn’t rape you..You both just had sex that’s all this is! Gail yelled “No it was rape”Sunday Rose said “You're just like you're mother.. A lier.. You're lied may sent my son to jail or get him killed! His my only son! Gail yelled as Genevieve and Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Get away from my daughter you bitch! Genevieve yelled “This is a lie my son didn’t rape Sunday Rose”Gail said Genevieve went by Sunday Rose and touch her arms.. “Gail. I know you're a mother and want to keep you're son safe but he did this..Matthew raped me”Sunday Rose said and cired. “Let’s show you the way out of here”Alexander said he touch Gail arm. “Don’t touch me”Gail said and left. “Sunday Rose..Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes.. Mother I need a new outfit”Sunday Rose said “I have one for you”Genevieve said “We will be out in the hallway while you chance”Alexander said and left with Nikolas-Alexander. “Sunday Rose.. Are you okay”Genevieve ask “Yes Mother”Sunday Rose said “You're just like me you keep you're feelings in but you can’t do this.. You need to talk to someone..Dr Collins or Grandmother Rae or me”Genevieve said “Mother..Did you talk to anyone when you were raped”Sunday Rose ask “No I try to block it out of my mind and I try to get out of my riding lesson.. I did everything I could to get out of it but Mother want me to take lesson and social instead of reading..I keep trying to tell my mother but at that time I didn’t want to ruin my family and I know if Daddy found out he would take care of him and it would ruin my family and I regret that”Genevieve said “No one know”Sunday Rose ask “Just the maid..Rose.. Now I will be here with you all the way on this..You're father and I agree that you sure stay with me while you recovery”Genevieve said Sunday Rose got dress. “I will think about it”Sunday Rose said “You can tell me anything baby”Genevieve said “I know”Sunday Rose said they left.

At The hallway~Alexander was on the phone.. “Ric.. I want a restraining order on Gail and Gavil Barrington”Alexander said and hang up as Genevieve and Sunday Rose came by.. “Are you ready”Alexander ask “Yes Daddy”Sunday Rose said as Alan came by. “Sunday Rose.. You have the family support...We our here for you”Alan said “Thanks Great-Grandfather”Sunday Rose said “You're welcome.. You're not alone”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather..We our taking Sunday Rose home”Genevieve said Genevieve and Sunday Rose and Alexander left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment