Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 41



At Gavin/Gail house~Gavin and Clinton were talking. “I need you Clinton to stand by my son”Gavin said “I don’t think so.. You're son rape Sunday Rose we both know it and he needs to pay”Clinton said “I agree but my son will be killed in jail”Gavin said “You need to make Matthew do the right thing.. You didn’t raise Matthew like this”Clinton said “No I didn’t”Gavin said “If Matthew goes to jail he will be safe then out”Clinton said “You're right”Gavin said as Gail came in. “Clinton. I hope you're here to tell us you will be stand by us”Gail said “I’m sorry but no”Clinton said “You're so blind when it comes to Genevieve.She not going to love you”Gail said “This isn’t about Genevieve. What Matthew did is wrong! No man sure rape a woman.. You're son did it twice”Clinton said “Yes but my son can’t handle it.. He needs help”Gail said “If Matthew gets out of this.. It will not be long before his dead”Clinton said and left. “His right Gavin said “After Matthew gets out of this.. I'm leaving town with our son. We need to help our son”Gail said “I think it’s too late for that”Gavin said

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Alexander came in with Sunday Rose.. “Sunday Rose. Why don’t I draw you a bath”Genevieve said “Sure. That does sound good”Sunday Rose said “Good”Genevieve said She went upstairs. “Daddy. I’m going to stay here”Sunday Rose ask “Yes you're mother wants to take care of you”Alexander said “I have a lot to think about to”Sunday Rose said “Yes..Sunday Rose you sure go see Dr Collins.. He can help you”Alexander said “Maybe”Sunday Rose said “I know it’s hard to talk about you're feelings.. It’s hard for you're mother and I too but you need help and We will all be there to support you”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy”Sunday Rose said Genevieve came back in. “You're bath is ready.. I will have the cook make you some dinner”Genevieve said “Thanks”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs. “Alexander.What did you both talk about”Genevieve ask “Just that Sunday Rose needs to talk to someone she needs help”Alexander said “I agree.Oh Alexander what if she pregnant”Genevieve ask “Then we will deal with it together”Alexander said “Yes we will. Let me talk to Sunday Rose tonight and find out”Genevieve said “Alright.. Let me know what you find out”Alexander said “I will”Genevieve said Alexander left.

At Sunday Rose bathroom~Sunday Rose was in the bath tube and crying. “Oh what do I do”Sunday Rose ask herself as Genevieve came in and went by Sunday Rose and look at the bruise that was on her arm and pick up a towel and help Sunday Rose out of the tub and put on her robe.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment