Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 42



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo were sitting down having lunch.. “So how was therapy”Lorenzo ask “It was good.. I hope Sunday Rose talk to someone.. I’m worry that Genevieve will just tell Sunday Rose to forget about it and not deal with it”Skye said “I hope not..Sunday Rose does need to deal with it”Lorenzo said “Are you going to take care of him”Skye ask “I will let it go through the courts.Sunday Rose ask me not to”Lorenzo said “I want him to pay too but I don’t want to lose you either”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “How did it go with Genevieve”Skye ask “It was good”Lorenzo said

At The Police office~Tea and Ric were there as the mayor came in.. “What is going on”Ric ask “For the Matthew Barrington case I want Tea to be the special DA on this.. I want Matthew in jail.. If he doesn’t go to jail we will have a war on our hands and Tea you're a great lawyer.. You hardly lose”The mayor said “No I don’t..Thank you”Tea said “You're welcome”The mayor said and left. “I will give you everything we have on the case”Ric said “Thanks..Do you know if Sunday Rose is pregnant”Tea ask “No it hasn’t come back yet.. But Alexander ask for a restraining order on Gail she was harassment Sunday Rose today”Ric said “I will take care of it”Tea said “Thank you.. Now don’t get to conforment in my office”Ric said “I will not”Tea said and left.

At The Country club~Gail and Andrea were having lunch..”I’m so sorry about Matthew”Andrea said “Thank you.. I need you're help with my son case”Gail said “Anything.. You know that”Andrea said “That’s what I want to heard”Gail said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment