Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 42



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was by the fireplace and looking at a picture of Sunday Rose as a little girl when Lorenzo came by. “Skye”Lorenzo said “In this picture of Sunday Rose she so happy and innocent that day.. Remember it was the 4th of July picnic right before the fireworks.. Now Sunday Rose is broken”Skye said “Not for long.. Sunday Rose will heal from this and I will make sure he pays”Lorenzo said “I know you want to make it better for Sunday Rose but if anything happened to Matthew the cops will look at you and you will go to jail. Sunday Rose doesn’t want that..Skye said “I have to take care Sunday Rose”Lorenzo said “I know.. I want that too”Skye said “Hopefully Matthew will pay for this”Lorenzo said “Yes”Skye said

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose was sitting on the couch when Genevieve came in with a tray that had soup and a tea on it. “The cook made you some pumpkin soup and ginger tea”Genevieve said She put the tray on the table and sit by Sunday Rose who did drink some tea and ate some soup. “Are you cold”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said Genevieve pick up a blanket and wrap it around Sunday Rose and pull her in her arms. “Sunday Rose. I know I’m not the normal mother.. I don’t do PTA meetings or act like the perfect Mother but I love you and I will be right here if you need me or have anything to tell me..You can tell me anything”Genevieve said “I know Mother. You're a good Mother”Sunday Rose said “I love you so much.. I wish I could just take the pain away..Like I did when you fell of the horse”Genevieve said “I want that too.. I’m not that hungry I want to go to bed”Sunday Rose said “It’s only eight o’clock”Genevieve said “I know but I’m tired”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. I will be up in a minute to check on you”Genevieve said Sunday Rose went upstairs.. Genevieve was worry about Sunday Rose.

At The Courthouse~A Judge office~A Judge who was working on Matthew bail hearing was in his office when someone came in. “We need to talk about Matthew Barrington Case.”The person said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment