Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 43



At Genevieve~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was in bed sleeping when she had a nightmare and was yelling in her slept and Genevieve came in. “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said Sunday Rose wake up. “Mother..”Sunday Rose said “I heard you yelling”Genevieve said “Yes Mother.. I had a bad dream”Sunday Rose said “Do you want me to slept with you”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said Genevieve got in the bed and pull Sunday Rose close to her.. “Somehow it’s going to get better baby.. Soon this pain I don’t know how but will be gone..Matthew will pay for this”Genevieve said “I know”Sunday Rose said “We sure call Dr Collin in the morning”Genevieve said “Maybe”Sunday Rose said She close her eyes and try to slept. Genevieve know this was going to be a long night.

At Matthew jail cell~Matthew was in jail when Nikolas-Alexander came by. “Why did you hurt my sister? What give you a right to rape anyone! None! Nikolas-Alexander yelled “I’m sorry”Matthew said “You're going down for this.. You must with the wrong family! Nikolas-Alexander yelled “I know”Matthew said “If I were you I would hope for jail. If not you know my Papa will kill you”Nikolas-Alexander said and left.”His right”Matthew said

At Alexander~Alexander was looking at a picture of Sunday Rose as a little girl when Emily came in. “How are you doing”Emily ask “Not good.. Oh mother how do I help my daughter”Alexander ask “You just need to support Sunday Rose..That’s all she needs right now”Emily said “What if she pregnant”Alexander ask “If she is.. I know you son you will support you're daughter in any decision she make”Emily said “Yes.. If Sunday Rose want an abortion I will support her..Just like Genevieve will to”Alexander said “We all will”Emily said “Yes.. I just wish I can take the pain away”Alexander said “I know.. We all what that”Emily said “I hope Genevieve talk to Sunday Rose in seeing someone”Alexander said “You're right she needs that”Emily said

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose room~Genevieve was in bed with Sunday Rose who was having another nightmare about the rape. “Baby it’s going to be okay..Do you want some tea or water”Genevieve ask “No.. Just stay”Sunday Rose said “Alright baby.. I can get you a sleeping pill if you want”Genevieve ask “No thanks”Sunday Rose said Genevieve brush Sunday Rose hair with her fingers.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment