Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 44




At Genevieve~The next day~Genevieve was sleeping on the couch when Skye came in and wake up Genevieve. “Mother”Genevieve said she sit up.“Genevieve. Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes.. I’m just a little tired..Sunday Rose was up all night with nightmare and was I”Genevieve said “I’m sorry”Skye said “I just want to be a good mother and take away the pain”Genevieve said “I know baby”Skye said “Matthew bail hearing is today”Genevieve said “I know”Skye said as Sunday Rose came in. “Mother..Nana..Mother I need to go”Sunday Rose said Genevieve and Skye got up. “Go where baby”Genevieve ask “To Matthew bail hearing”Sunday Rose said “No.. You don’t need to go”Genevieve said “Mother.. I need to face him and to deal with this.. I come from a list of strong woman I think I can do this”Sunday Rose said “Yes you can”Skye said “Alright.. But I’m going with you.. I will go get dress”Genevieve said she went upstairs.

At The Police station~Matthew jail cell~Matthew was in his jail cell when Gail and Nora came by. “I been thinking about what I sure do.. I sure go to jail.. I will be safe there”Matthew said “I know you're scared about Lorenzo.. But you can’t give up.. All you need is help and Nora can win this”Gail said “Yes I can”Nora said “Alright.. I will fight this”Matthew said Gail touch her son face. “Yes you will and I will be right by you”Gail said “What about Father”Matthew ask “I don’t know”Gail said “OH”Matthew said

At Genevieve~Skye and Sunday Rose were talking.. “Sunday Rose have you told Genevieve about the baby”Skye ask “No..I still don’t know what I will do”Sunday Rose said “This is all up to you...This family will support you and I know you're mother will too”Skye said “Thanks Nana”Sunday Rose said as Genevieve who was wonder what they were talking about came by. “I’m ready..The nanny is with the twins..Sunday Rose are you sure about this”Genevieve ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose is strong..She gets it from all of us”Skye said “Yes she is”Genevieve said they left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment