Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 45



At The Courthouse~Tea came in as Lorenzo was already there and they share a look as Skye and Sunday Rose and Genevieve came in.Tea went inside the courthouse. “Sunday Rose..Why are you here”Lorenzo said “Papa I need to do this”Sunday Rose said “Yes she does”Genevieve said as Alexander and Nikolas-Alexander and Nikolas and Emily and Alan and Monica and Tracy came by. “What’s all this”Sunday Rose ask “You're family support..We our here to support you”Alan said “Thanks.. I know The Barrington are important to this family too”Sunday Rose said “No you are”Tracy said “Thank you”Sunday Rose said “Let’s go inside”Alexander said and took his daughter hand and Genevieve took the other one and they went inside as Matthew came in with Nora and Gail and he look at Sunday Rose as The judge came in and everyone stood up. “How do you bail on the rape of Sunday Rose “The judge ask “Guilty you're honor”Matthew said as Clinton and Gavin. “What is the state asking for bail money”The Judge ask “The state is asking for no bail. You're honor Matthew family is wealthy and has connection that he can escape the state from”Tea said “You're honor.. My client isn’t going anyway I will make sure of it”Nora said “Bail is set at ten million”The Judge said “No”Sunday Rose said “The case is dissent for now”The Judge said “Sunday Rose.. Let’s get you out of here”Alexander said as Matthew came by.. “I want to talk to Sunday Rose”Matthew said “I don’t think so”Alexander said “Daddy.. We need to talk alone”Sunday Rose said “This is a bad idea”Nora said “I agree”Tea said “Please. Just let us have ten mins”Sunday Rose said “Alright”Nora said “Sunday Rose are you sure”Tea ask “Yes”Sunday Rose said the family went into the hallway but left the doors opening.

“Matthew.. I want to know why.. Why did you rape me ..I thought you love me! Sunday Rose yelled “I do love you.. I just want sex and I keep trying and you say no.. I was in the wrong here it’s my fault not yours”Matthew said “I loved you too.. But I will heal from this.. And I will move on with my life but this night will always haunted me”Sunday Rose said “I know.. One mistake mess up all our lives”Matthew said “Yes it did”Sunday Rose said

In the hallway~Genevieve came by Gavin. “You must be proud of you're son.. Who raped two woman! Genevieve yelled “I’m not proud of my son .. I’m sorry about this I’m”Gavin said “Tell you're son to do the right thing.. I know you had feelings for me in highschool”Genevieve said as Gail came by. “Get away from my husband Gail said as Sunday Rose and Matthew came by.. “Mother”Sunday Rose said “Mother”Matthew said “Let’s go”Gail said “Yes..Sunday Rose let’s go”Genevieve said they left.

“How did this happened”Lorenzo ask “I don’t know but I don’t like this”Alexander said “Me either”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment