Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 46~ “Unite as a family”


At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and Alan and Tracy and Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas and Emily were their.. “What does Sunday Rose need to talk to Genevieve and Alexander”Lorenzo ask “Sunday Rose just needs to be with her parents right now”Skye said “We also need to unite as a family for us to beat Matthew and put him in jail”Tracy said “You really want to help Sunday Rose”Skye ask “Yes I do”Tracy said “All of us in this room love Sunday Rose and We all will help her”Alan said “Yes we will”Nikolas said “Yes”Lorenzo said Lorenzo went outside and Skye follow him. “Lorenzo”Skye said Lorenzo turn around. “Is Sunday Rose pregnant”Lorenzo ask “Yes..Sunday Rose is going to tell Alexander and Genevieve right now”Skye said “No..What does Sunday Rose want to do”Lorenzo ask ‘I don’t know”Skye said “That bastard”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said they share a hug.

At Genevieve~Alexander and Genevieve were there talking to Sunday Rose. “Mother..Daddy I have to tell you something that Dr Kelly told me.. I only told Nana so far..I’m pregnant”Sunday Rose said “No..What are you going to do”Alexander ask “I don’t know.. Mother”Sunday Rose ask “Whatever you want to do...We will support you.. If you want an abortion you have to have it soon”Genevieve said “I know”Sunday Rose said as The nanny came in with the twins.. “Sorry..The twins miss you”The nanny said “It’s okay”Genevieve said she pick up Skye and Lorenzo.. “I will go get their lunch”The nanny said and left. “You two our grown up so fast”Genevieve said Sunday Rose came by and look at her mother. “Baby..What is it”Genevieve ask “I just made my choice.. Mother.. I want you to raise the baby as you're own like you did with Nikolas-Alexander... Both of you”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose..Are you sure”Genevieve said “Yes it’s not that easy”Alexander said “No it’s not”Genevieve said “I don’t want to be a mother..I’m a child myself and I know you both will give the baby a great life..This isn’t the baby fault”Sunday Rose said “No it’s not.. But what about Matthew family”Genevieve said “Sunday Rose if this is what you want..We will come up with a plan so no one will know the truth”Alexander said “Yes...I don’t want the baby to be labeled a rapist child”Sunday Rose said “He or she will not..We will tell the baby as much as you want him or her to know” Genevieve said “I will be now as the sister”Sunday Rose said “Alright.. If that’s what you want..You sure go see Dr Kelly’s”Genevieve said “Yes I will go call her”Sunday Rose said and went upstairs..

“Alexander..What do you think”Genevieve ask she put the twins down.. “This isn’t going to be easy but we can do this”Alexander said “Promise me that you will not look at the baby and see Matthew and what he did to our baby girl”Genevieve said “I will not.. Now we need a plan”Alexander said “I could fake a pregnancy and have Sunday Rose go away after the trial and I will meet her later then come back with a baby”Genevieve said “That may work”Alexander said “Yes..Grandfather will help us”Genevieve said “There just one thing..Clinton”Alexander said “Clinton and I our just friends that’s all”Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment