Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 47


At Genevieve~Genevieve and Alexander were talking. Alexander move closer to Genevieve. ‘You know that Clinton love you and wants you”Alexander said “His not what I want”Genevieve said “Then who is it”Alexander said “Right now we need to just force on Sunday Rose...We need to figure out who is going to be the father of my baby”Genevieve said as Sunday Rose came in. “Dr Kelly will see me tomorrow in the afternoon”Sunday Rose said “Good.. Now I will talk to Grandfather Alan he will help us”Genevieve said “Yes.. Mother I was thinking we could tell everyone the baby is Daddy”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “I want the baby to have a last name they can be proud of”Sunday Rose said “And He or she will”Alexander said “Thank you.. I will go see if lunch is ready.. I’m hungry”Sunday Rose said she left. “So this baby will be ours”Alexander said “I guess so”Genevieve said they share a kiss. “”Oh Alexander right now we need to be a parent”Genevieve said “I’m sorry about what Victor did to you and our baby.. But we belong together”Alexander said “You want to move on”Genevieve said “Yes but maybe I was wrong”Alexander said “Let’s go have lunch”Genevieve said Alexander and Genevieve went to the dining room and had lunch.

At Clinton house~Clinton was reading the newspaper when their was a knock on the door and Clinton open it was Susan. “Susan..Why are you here”Clinton ask as Susan came in. “We need to talk about our plan..I don’t want to follow through with it anymore especially now”Susan said “No..Why sure we stop this plan just because Sunday Rose was raped. I want my revenge on Genevieve for making a fool out of me and leaving me for Alexander”Clinton said “Don’t you feel anything”Susan ask “Yes I do feel bad I hate what Matthew did but I can’t stop this”Clinton said

At Genevieve~Genevieve and Alexander were having lunch with Sunday Rose. “Sunday Rose. This isn’t going to be easy giving up you're child”Genevieve said “Mother. I can handle this.. I think it will look good if Daddy move in”Sunday Rose said “Sunday Rose”Genevieve said “Mother. I know you like Clinton but that not going anyway”Sunday Rose said “We will figure this all out”Alexander said “Thanks Daddy.. I’m going to lay down”Sunday Rose said and left. “Sunday Rose wants us back together”Alexander said “Yes she does.. I guess I sure end thing anyway with Clinton it’s to hard to keep this a secret anyway”Genevieve said “Yes it will be”Alexander said “I will go see him and talk to Grandfather.. Will you stay here”Genevieve ask “Sure”Alexander said Genevieve got up and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment