Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 48



At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was looking at a picture when Rae came in. “Mother.. I didn’t heard the doorbell”Skye said “I let myself in.. I hope that’s okay”Rae said “Yes it’s okay”Skye said “Skye.. Are you okay”Rae ask “No.. I’m worry about Sunday Rose..She going to need a lot of help”Skye said “Yes she is”Rae said “Can you talk to her”Skye ask “Yes I will”Rae said “Good. I hope Sunday Rose isn’t like her mother and doesn’t want to deal with her pain”Skye said “I hope not either”Rae said “I keep thinking about my rape”Skye said “I’m sorry”Rae said “Thanks.. I just think it’s because I never really did deal with it”Skye said “That could be.. Skye if you want you can talk to me”Rae said “Thanks Mother”Skye said “You're welcome..I’m so glad you're back to us.. I was so lost without you”Rae said “I’m glad that Lorenzo found me I just wish that we could just be happy”Skye said “I know..Skye is their more going on here”Rae said “Yes.. But I can’t tell you right now”Skye said “Okay”Rae said “Sunday Rose trust me with something”Skye said “I’m glad she had you”Rae said “Me too”Skye said

At Clinton house~ Clinton and Susan were talking when there was a knock on the door.”Clinton it’s me Genevieve”She said “No..Genevieve can’t see you go hide”Clinton said inside and Susan hide and then Clinton open the door. “Genevieve. Come in”Clinton said “Thank you.. I have enjoy seeing you again but after what happened between my daughter and Matthew we can’t see each other or be friends anymore”Genevieve said “Genevieve it’s not my fault about Matthew and I’m sorry he did this to Sunday Rose”Clinton said “I know but right now I need to be a mother to my daughter”Genevieve said “I get that I do but you're throw away what could of been”Clinton said he kiss her. “Clinton please.. Just let me go”Genevieve said and left. “For now I will”Clinton said as Susan came in. “I beat Genevieve and Alexander will be together soon”Susan said “Not if I can help it”Clinton said “I’m done helping you”Susan said “Fine.. For now you're secret is safe.. I can’t risk it anyway”Clinton said “No you can’t”Susan said and left. “Damn you Matthew”Clinton said

At Gavin/Gail~Matthew was talking to his parents. “Matthew if you get out of this some things are going to chance . You will get help with you're anger and this.. I want you to talk to Dr Collin”Gavin said “Father”Matthew said “This is finale son”Gavin said “We just need to help our son”Gail said “Yes and he needs help”Gavin said “We can move to”Gail said “No we our not moving”Gavin said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment