Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Always part 4 ch 49


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was their when Genevieve came in. “Genevieve ’Alan said “Grandfather I need you're help”Genevieve said “Sure what is it”Alan ask “Sunday Rose
is pregnant and doesn’t want anyone to know.. She wants me to fake a pregnancy and pass this baby off as my own with Alexander.. I need you're help”Genevieve said “I will help you with this..I will talk to Dr Kelly’ Alan said “Thanks.. I guess I sure make it look like I’m pregnant”Genevieve said “Yes..Can you do this”Alan ask “I have to for my daughter and that baby who our both innocent from this”Genevieve said “Yes they are”Alan said “Thanks Grandfather. I know I could count on you”Genevieve said “Can you really do this.”Alan ask “Yes..I can”Genevieve said “How is Sunday Rose doing’”Alan ask “She acting like she fine with this but I’m worry about how she going to handle this when she see the baby”Genevieve said “You need to talk to her and see if she will talk to Rae or Kevin”Alan said “I will”Genevieve said “His going away for this’ Alan said “He better”Genevieve said They share a hug and Genevieve left. Alan went by the fireplace and look at a picture of Edward and Lila. “Oh Mother and Father.. We need you're help”Alan said

At Genevieve~Sunday Rose room~Sunday Rose was sleeping when she had a nightmare and start to yelling as she wake up and Alexander came up to see her. “Sunday Rose..Are you okay”Alexander ask he went by Sunday Rose and try to touch her but she pull away. “No..Don’t touch me”Sunday Rose yelled “Sunday Rose. It’s me you're Daddy”Alexander said “Go away!”Sunday Rose yelled as Rae came in. “The maid let me in.. I heard yelling”Rae said “Yes.. Can you talk to Sunday Rose she had a nightmare and she doesn’t want me”Alexander said and left. “Sunday Rose.. It’s Grandmother Rae. and it’s going to be okay.. I ‘m here if you want to talk”Rae said “Oh Grandmother Rae I want this pain to go away but it will never go away! Sunday Rose yelled “It will always be with you but it does get better and you will be able to trust again soon”Rae said “No it will not go away! I’m pregnant! Sunday Rose yelled “Oh baby.. What are you going to do”Rae ask “I’m going to give the baby to my parents to raise as their own.Sunday Rose said “Can you do this”Rae ask “I know it’s not going to be easy but I can try”Sunday Rose said “Yes you can... I would like to help you”Rae said “I want that too.. I hope Daddy okay that I got upset with him”Sunday Rose said “You're father will be fine his a good man”Rae said “Yes Daddy is”Sunday Rose said “Do you want to talk about you're nightmare”Rae ask

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment